Boston Area Wings - Page 16

Like Tree4Likes

Boston Area Wings

Discuss Boston Area Wings at the MA - Boston Lair within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Originally Posted by TheNick2211 God I hope not...I'm just waiting to turn 21 in 5 ...

FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 340
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    I got p0wned
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNick2211 View Post
    God I hope not...I'm just waiting to turn 21 in 5 months. I still go sarging in other places but I can't hang at the big time places yet.
    Let me know if you ever wanna hit up a club or two in Boston, I'll pull some strings for ya.



  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Oh shit Holly you're from Boston? I've been enjoying some of your posts haha. Yeah man, I'd love to hit up some clubs, add me on AIM: thenick2211 or e-mail me at thenick2211@gmail.com

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    35
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNick2211 View Post
    Oh shit Holly you're from Boston? I've been enjoying some of your posts haha. Yeah man, I'd love to hit up some clubs, add me on AIM: thenick2211 or e-mail me at thenick2211@gmail.com
    he's not from Boston, he runs it. Any I run his schedule so you need to go through me hahah

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    32
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    So when is the next night of sarging in Boston?

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    I got p0wned
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayson View Post
    he's not from Boston, he runs it. Any I run his schedule so you need to go through me hahah
    LOL so true. See if Mayson can pencil you in anywhere.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    32
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Anyone going out Saturday night in Boston?

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    I got p0wned
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Every weekend homie, if you ever want VIP or guest list at clubs let me know.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    32
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by _Hollywood_ View Post
    Every weekend homie, if you ever want VIP or guest list at clubs let me know.
    What clubs do you promote for?

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    I got p0wned
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Underbar Fridays and 711 Boylston on Saturdays. 711 is my better hookup, grey goose bottles, reserved VIP section/table, cover priveledges, basically name it, I practically help run the place lol.

    Also I help out at Revolution Rock Bar on thursday nights, I just get hooked up there with lines and cover though nothing crazy.

    Foundation lounge wednesdays too, just to name a few.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    32
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by _Hollywood_ View Post
    Underbar Fridays and 711 Boylston on Saturdays. 711 is my better hookup, grey goose bottles, reserved VIP section/table, cover priveledges, basically name it, I practically help run the place lol.

    Also I help out at Revolution Rock Bar on thursday nights, I just get hooked up there with lines and cover though nothing crazy.

    Foundation lounge wednesdays too, just to name a few.
    Now that is what's up hahah. I've been meaning to check out all of those places. I used to promote for Il Panino before it became Umbria/Level and I was a regular at Avalon and Roxy.

    Lately I've been going to Faneuil and Boylston a lot.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter