11 Essentials DVD Set Review
By now, everybody has heard of the 11 Essentials DVD set. It is one helluva product - professional and information-packed.
Although this DVD set, with over 12 hours of info, contains some real inside info from the Love Systems Super Conference, it also has drills, analysis, instantly implementable techniques, and commentary.
The meat of the DVD is the speeches from the Super Conference. Every year, each instructor speaks on something he specializes in. Since I was at the last two Super Conferences, I can give some insight to these speeches...
1. Seven Seductive Ideas - Savoy opened the 2010 Super Conference with this speech. What I really liked was how he tackled a lot of the old school BS concerning the dating community that still lurks around the Internet. He shoots it straight with what actually works, what is outdated and what you should be using for success.
2. The Triad Model - If you're going to get good at Love Systems, you need to know how the Triad works. This model is the foundation of everything we teach, and it allows you to figure out what went right/wrong with all of your sets. This is a must watch if you want to improve.
3. Introduction to Attraction - My one disappointment since joining Love Systems is that I never got to work with The Don and he may not teach again. The guy is a legend within the company and community, writing both Routines Manuals, so obviously he knows attraction. If you can't get women interested in you, he'll give you the starting points that are taught in a Love Systems bootcamp.
4. 200% Social Proof - Want to know how to look like you never got blown out? Want to know a Super Conference only-taught kiss close? Want to learn how befriend the entire bar? 5.0 has it in here. I picked up a few tricks from him, and he has been teaching this for years. This is the last time he taught.
5. Qualification - Easily my favorite phase of the Emotional Progression Model (taught in Disc 2 within the Triad). I took the opportunity to help Keychain this past summer in London and I was impressed with his ability to connect with students. He doesn't fluff his info ever, and in this DVD you will learn the ways to make the girl feel she's won you over. It's integral to meeting women.
6. Framing - This is a badass topic to include and it's often left out by other companies. I believe this is because it's an advanced topic, so there is no better guy to teach it than Future. I watched his secret footage from the Playboy Mansion bootcamp (some of which is included in 11 Essentials), and I can tell you that Future's stuff on framing makes the difference between "let's just be friends" and "lets... " (You get the picture.)
7. Storytelling - I know this talk inside and out, better than most people on the planet having sat in on so many Tenmagnet seminars. Tenmagnet truly is a master of storytelling. He has the ability to take a typical story from your everyday life and turn it into an attraction generating tale. The best part is that his stuff is always practical and down-to-earth. One of the most honest guys in the business.
8. Identity - Cajun is the king of identity. Nobody has a more original style, look and character to back it than Cajun, and he shows ways how you can take your identity to a new level and bring out it's most attractive parts. You'll learn how to show your most attractive self and present your best image.
9. Inner Game - Vercetti won top instructor on the strength of this speech. He's taken the best inner game knowledge from all corners of the community and packed in on this disc. It's no-nonsense and actionable, unlike a lot of feel-good inner game stuff out there. If you want to improve not only your lifestyle but also the strength of your mind, watch this one.
10. Day Game - Jeremy Soul was arguably the best day gamer in the business when he retired and this may be the last public appearance ever seen of him, and at his peek. I assisted Jeremy for an entire year, so if you have ANY interest in meeting beautiful woman you see during the daytime, you'll get tons out of this disc.
11. Older Men & Younger Women - Oh Bullet. This guy has blown apart my reality as to what's possible out there. I winged with Bullet all summer in New York, even though he is literally twice as old as me. He had a 23 year-old constantly distracting her friend from me asking questions about Bullet as he entered set with another girl. This was a week before he slept with a Playboy Playmate. If you are in your late 30s or older and want to date younger women, watch this. You won't find such targeted info elsewhere.