Love Systems' Super Conference
Discuss Love Systems' Super Conference at the Love Systems Reviews within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Superconference 2010 Review - what's changed in a year It's almost a full year after ...
Results 81 to 90 of 136
- 06-24-2012, 02:34 PM #81
It's almost a full year after Super Conference 2011. What's changed since I took my bootcamp with the great names like Cajun, Future, Hoss, and Starlight?
Superconference 2010 Review - what's changed in a year
- I had my first nightclub SNL last night. This is incredible because the girls that my buddy and I pulled were 9s. This girl gave me so little to work with beyond simply coming to my place for drinks. She's the girl that would say little to you and you'd blow her off as a bitch. Lovesystems, if not for your great products and the instructors inspiring me to better myself every single day by your methods, this same night lay would never have happened.
I didn't think she'd sleep with me. But she did. Even more interesting is that she admitted she hasn't slept with anyone in 7 months. Guys assume she's a bitch. And the SNL is something she's never done before. I live in a town where dudes are all built like lumberjacks AND they work good jobs. As a short, scrawny motherfucker it's like fighting an uphill battle. And tonight I won. Not only did she open up to me, she told my buddy she knew why I put The Man in Dan The Man. She said she hit the jackpot and scored big. Do you know how good it felt to hear this? After constant rejection and disqualification from women.
- I go out sober and solo. I thank Intrigue for inspiring me to this. Not only have I am I saving money, I no longer need liquid courage to warm up and have fun. This is like at Super Conference when we went and spoke to girls immediately. No warming up. No wall flowering. No "just chilling out". People at my work place have taken notice. No matter how I try to downplay this now, I've been labelled as a casanova. Guys that used to tease me a year ago for being socially awkward are now coming up to me for advice on where the best places to go, how to approach women. They want to come out and chill with me. They don't see that I get rejected. They see that I approach, have fun, don't hesitate to do so, and nothing bothers me. It's magnetic.
- Before Super Conference, I was lost in pickup literature online that conflicted, wasn't practical, and made little sense. I was a social dunce. And after Super Conference, that changed. My work relationships improved. Lovesystems made me realize the importance of having a strong identity. Being an artist, that means following through on my dreams to publish novels, sell artwork, better myself as an overall man. I work six to seven days a week. Lovesystems taught me how to make pickup work according to my schedule rather than the other way around. I don't need to take time out to go speak to women. I do it regularly when I'm shopping for groceries, getting coffee, or standing in line.
- Lovesystems inspired me to become a shop steward - a very impressive feat for someone of my age and lack of journeyman experience. The first time I did it, I was not only the most successful steward on my site with a high turn-over rate of stewards, I was the longest running. On my next job, I was foreman at one point. I was even appointed to become a shop steward once again.
- Lovesystems taught me that I don't need to explain myself to people. Without Lovesystems and the teachings of Braddock's struggles with his self-esteem, I would have never discovered Psycho Cybernetics. I would never have free advice from instructors with ulterior motives to sign me up for bootcamps or products. I would still be that wallflower guy that needs liquor to have fun. I'd have a hole in my wallet. I know, it's ironic considering the coin you spend. But think about this investment. It may be 3000 dollars, but that 3000 dollars goes a long way. You will not see the benefit immediately. I didn't. It took a combination of ongoing mentoring, going out, and communicating on The Lounge to really start seeing results.
- I've met friends on The Lounge and continue to do so. That's value. These people are not only normal, they're cool as fuck, and because they're so dedicated to bettering themselves like me, a lot of them won't come with the same toxic mentalities, wall flowering, or cockblocking wingmanship you'd get from normal dudes.
If I've left anything out, I may add it later.
Sure, you could use that 3000 dollars to have a good time in Amsterdam. But you'll still be at Square One after. And if you're one of those weird pickup artist types of guys, you'll still be weirding the fuck out of people. Do yourself a favour and go to Super Conference right now. Now only will you have access to every single LS instructor so that you can make a right decision about any bootcamp you might want to take, you'll meet really cool guys that are better than the average guy. Furthermore, it will change your life.
- 06-24-2012, 02:34 PM #82
Oops. I meant SC 2011, not 2010.
- 06-24-2012, 07:10 PM #83
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Great post man. I have signed up for the platinum package this superconference and can't wait for the day to come. I wish I had the cash flow last year to go but I am lucky enough to have it now. I especially like seeing a canadian posting about it. Cheers man
- 09-17-2012, 01:42 PM #84
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I don't know if this counts as a review and I don't know if I'm allowed to post this but I found it on youtube and I thought everyone should see it. It's from a major American TV news show. What do you think?
- 10-08-2012, 09:16 AM #85
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Superconference: Vegas oct 5-7
So where do I go from here except for.....UNBELIEVABLE. I realized I had some stikcing points in my game and wanted the best help that I could find. SO I called Phero (thanks man for all the advice, if you ever have a question talk to this guy, shot him and email and he will help you out..anyway) and said man I need to go. He suggest the platinum level and I was a little skeptical about the price. I agreed to it and after doing it I realized that the price was undervalued. The experience with instructors time and effort over exceed the dollar amount if you look at one on one time. So if you are on the fence about doing it....DO it. GO big and start now putting away money to pay for the package. It is a life changer.
I have a lot of people to thank over this weekend. I first want to start with Phero this guy as you see above is the real deal and can help you with anything you have questions with. Braddock (Congrats man #1...Team 4) and MR.M for opening my eyes to the inner beliefs and always pushing me past my comfort zone. Boulder and Bravado, Guys it was a pleasure to work side by side with you and it has showed me a path that is achievable. Chase, was an instructor who spent a lot of time with me and when I had any question he was always there willing to help and give me money advice. He helped me get my groove back....lol. The biggest thank is to Sterling, Man....I appreciate all the hard work you did this weekend for all of us and this guy is a never ending stream of great advice. Not only did he help me, he also worked out what I should be looking for in the future. Sterling it all started with your opener for me and know I will get to see you on that stage next year. So guys if you ever have the chance to meet or do a bootcamp with any of the lovesystem instructors do it. Realize though if you make this decision trust them and do what they say because all they want to do is for you to succeed. They give us the tool it is up to us how we use it.....I could write a lot more on my weekend, heck I am still in Vegas waiting for the next seminar to start.
If anyone wants to ask me questions (about my experience) feel free to PM me and I will get back to you with my opinion of it. if you still are wondering if you should. FUCK YES DO IT...... TRUST ME. On the first nigth out you get your money's worth.Magic is something you create
- 10-09-2012, 10:42 PM #86
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I can't sleep. And I am damn sure many of the attendees are the same.
Super Conference 2012 or the day I gave the puppy eyes to @Cajun
It's not the jet lag, it is not the time zone difference (at least not for 90% of us) It is the thrill of having pushed my self beyond my boundaries and knowing I can get better and better.
I won't lie, I won't say I am now a master PUA (not yet) but this weekend will prevail in my memories forever as one of the most intense weekends. As I type this i sigh in longing, the same way I did not long ago for a lost love... but now is different. It was because now I know there is a different life ahead of me and can't wait to get where I want to be.
I left Vegas this morning and came to LA to visit some relatives before I get back home and when I was at the boarding gate I was like "fuck it" i don't need more vacation, I don't need to go to LA, i need to go home and start this new life... but grandma already made me promise her I'd visit while in the US so I flew to LA.
As soon as I arrived to her home, I felt so sad when I saw my uncles or cousins, some of them married and living average lives, some others unmarried but not getting any either... not aware of the amazing potential that lies in all of us when directed correctly and being humble enough to admit you need that guidance.
When I arrived to Harra's and was looking for the conference room I started feeling nervous, even ashamed of walking into the room... I even felt people was staring at me and thinking "what a loser... another guy who needs to be told how to get pussy".
However as soon as I took a seat and the good Mike introduced Savoy and he started his welcome message I felt at ease... I knew I made the right decision coming to the superconference (Thanks @Phero!)
Nick Hoss presentation on inner game blew my mind, he is like that cool guy in high school who helps the akward kids to become cool, and felt he was talking to me when he said "you just didn't know better before and you are not that person anymore".
As the weekend progressed, I did a Body language exercise at the Breakout room and I just couldn't stand straight, think of an opener and talk slowly to save my life... we were divided in groups of 5 and I had to repeat more than anybody else in my group. I felt like such a retard... were you ever in a situation when you just want to quit and run to the bathroom and cry?? (not that i've done it before) and suddenly, Cajun came to supervise; I felt even more pressured, like having to play the Cello in front of Yo-Yo Ma and he put his hand on my arm, looked me in the eye and said "I know you have it in you, do it, you'll be fine"
It was like that moment in Batman, when Bruce Wayne's father goes down to helping 8 years old Bruce to get out of that hole...
after I few more practice he helped me to finally deliver my opener correctly while keeping my posture and smiling at the same time. And he said "you see? you' will do great", all that while giving me that confident look with a raised eyebrow... I really felt like a kid who found that older brother he never had.
Talking about that, I cannot omit the fact I did meet some people (one student in particular) who I really now consider a brother, I don't know if I will see him often, or ever again, but I will never forget those after hours conversations at Denny's or walking around the strip, giving me Game tips or pushing me to open sets while at a club at night. During that weekend I opened more tens than ever before, sometimes I got blown out, sometimes I was warmly welcomed into the set, some others I ran out of things to say... but I dont give a damn! It was amazing to realize everything is in our heads! It was also amazing to watch this guy opening sets and being totally at ease about it (you know who you are man, I cannot thank you enough!)
Back to the super conference... I got the Silver Package so I didnt get the infield instructors but everytime I crossed paths with them they were so helpful and warm that only talking for a couple minutes with them solved doubts I had. Watching them in field the few times we were at the same night club was amazing and help me define the type of person I want to be.
I cannot thank them enough! Braddock is a fucking monster!! Sterling, Vici, Starlight, Mr. M, Ten Magnet, Fader, Future, Keychain, Gil Rio, Future... all of them, they do walk the talk and are an amazing example of what any man should aim for. I cant forget the prospective instructors... as I was at the boarding gate at the McCarran airport in Vegas, I crossed paths with one of the prospectives and we were talking about the weekend and how tired we were and out of the sudden he started talking to an adorable 10 and I was sitting next to him, laughing to my self... and when she boarded, after being facebooked, he said to me "I am so tired, but I guess I can't swicth it off" I can't wait to be like that!!
Yesterday, the first day post Superconference I went out for some day game with this other student I mentioned before... I coulndt open a set, I got soo much AA and I settled for watching him opening and opening... now I regret not being able to open in day game, but learned plenty from him.
Tonight, before I wrote this I felt something in my chest, like I needed something... the same way a runner has to go for a jog at midnight if he hasnt all day... and I knew what I had to do. I walked down town, thinking of talking to any girl at starbucks. I just had to do it. I couldnt not open, not after what I've seen.
As I was about to open the starbucks door, I noticed a reflection on the glass i turned around and saw a sweet girl, the next door type of girl I like so much. I felt that trembling in my chest and my mouth was dry, however i took a deep breath and walked a few steps towards her and playfully said
"hey you! (she stops, eye contact) as I saw you i knew i would kick my self in the ass if i didnt come and say you look absolutely adorable"
and she smiled.
- 10-10-2012, 06:01 PM #87
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So guys, IF you need a start to a change and have no idea where to turn. Hit up @Phero and ask him any questions that you have. He was the first person that I dealt with at lovesystem and at the conference I realized why he was so helpful. He cares about the people he helps. He goes beyond what he is expected to and works his ass off for you. Please guys let's all change together. I hate seeing guys with so much potential wasting it. Take a leap, send an email to him asking questions and he will lead you to the right location. Keep going guys
MisycMagic is something you create
- 10-12-2012, 10:16 AM #88
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
SC was incredible. It was a thrill ride from start to finish.
It started in beautiful Las Vegas and never stopped being excellent.
Every instructor gave a speech that changed the way I attract women.
Big shout outs to Future, Cajun, Gil Rio, Daxx, Braddock, Nick Hoss,
Savoy, Phero, Vici, Sterling, Keychain, Nick Hoss, and Fader.
Gil Rio gave me some great infield advice and some fantastic follow up
after. He has been a great help to my game. Nick Hoss talks were
always laden with golden eggs and he truly cares about his students'
success. Braddock's presentations were so helpful in showing the
theory brought to life. Fader is an ultimate genius and one of the
coolest guys you will ever meet. He is one of the funniest guys and he
is relentless in his stripper game as evidenced by the fact that he
stayed at Spearmint Rhino from 3 AM until 12 PM teaching students the
The point is that all of these guys care about helping people get
better in their dating lives. I could write a long review about how
superconference was great or fun or life-changing, but the only way to
truly know is to go out and soak it all in. If you are serious about
improving your dating life, this would be a great opportunity for you.
- 10-13-2012, 05:48 AM #89
This Super-Conference was exactly what I needed. It was motivating, I got great feedback on a bunch of small points, and I left with a specific action plan to catapult my game even higher.
SC Review: Worth it, but just go to the breakouts.
The instructors, especially the juniors and approach coaches, were extremely helpful, often going over time to help me with individual sticking points. They donít do this with everybody, but if you show a genuine willingness to learn, and to ask them SPECIFIC questions, you can get a lot of value from them.
I definitely recommend going. The rest of the review is going to be some tips to maximize your experience, plus some mentions of instructors that I thought were particularly helpful.
Main-Stage vs Breakout Sessions
I absolutely recommend the Super-Conference, but I do so with an asterisk. Hereís the asterisk: read game material on your own, skip most of the main-stage talks, and go straight to the breakout sessions. For those of you who arenít familiar, the conference takes place in two rooms, so you can always choose from two events. One is a main stage which is like a large college lecture. The breakout room is where students practice their techniques. The breakout room has a much lower student to instructor ratio: usually 3:1 or 4:1.
Shortcomings of the Main Stage
Thereís just not that much that any one person can say in an hour. I type fast enough to transcribe 75% of whatís being said word for word, and an hour lecture only comes out to about 8 pages. The material in any given lecture is great, but you can find similarly compelling material online or in an eBook for much less money.
Why I Prefer the Breakout Sessions
If youíre a coachable person, the breakout sessions are worth their weight in gold. As good as Cajunís lecture on body language was, it was far more useful for a handful of junior instructors and approach coaches to watch me pretend to approach a woman and point out that my neck tilted too far, that I needed to ease up on the eye contact, and that I needed to take a smaller step back after I transitioned.
Braddockís trigger words exercise is a life saver. I took it all three times. It combines attraction, qualification, comfort, and sexualization into one simple repeatable exercise. Donít get me wrong, mastering trigger words is going to take time and hard work. It means blocking out time to train to become more creative, but it can be done. I built up my humor skills through improv classes. Trigger words will help me channel that creative muscle.
I loved that the breakout sessions were offered more than once. Nobody masters these steps in an hour, so it was great to take the opening and transitioning session twice to fine tune my approach. I would have taken trigger words ten times if it had been offered.
Room for Breakout Improvement
I do have one criticism of the session on opening. Itís hard to recreate the bar/club environment. The instructors gave us very intellectual lessons on opening, so it put us in a logical state, then we had to open a classmate as though he were a hot girl in the club. They should have done some things to mimic the environment of the club. Turn down the lights, pump up some house music, etc.
For the session on daytime opening, why not just go outside onto the Vegas strip? If there are eligible girls to approach, letís just approach them. If the girls arenít there, we can just practice on each other on the sidewalk. We already have the appropriate instructor to student ratio. If a student wants to continue to talk to the girl, thatís his call.
Devils Advocate: The Upside to the Main-Stage
The one place where I was glad I went to the lecture was the in-field video breakdown. The video from Braddock and Daxx was great. Iím tweaking my night game as a result. Nick Hossís day game video was also useful. A lot of it is now on his website if you guys are curious. His face is blurred out on the website, so you canít see just how much of a flooding smile Hoss has on the opener.
The instructors are some of the best presenters Iíve seen in any field. If youíre coming to a pickup workshop and you donít quite believe yet that change is possible, these lectures will change your mind and inspire you.
For a beginner, doing nothing but breakouts could be discouraging. It could remind you of everything you still need to learn.
Thoughts on In Field Portion
Before I write anything else, let me be clear. I had a silver pass. This means I did not pay for in-field training. Let me repeat: I did NOT pay for in field training. I did, however, go to the same club Saturday night as many of the students and instructors.
The energy at the Superconference in-field was awesome. Quite the synergy with that many people. On the other hand, if you use any routine, youíre much more likely to get called out. My game is 5% routines and 95% organic, and Iíve NEVER been called out on a routine until this past weekend.
I did get some feedback from an approach coach who needs to be promoted NOW. @chance helped me with some state control. I would almost describe it as meditation of sorts. I donít worry about what to say next, so a lot of it is learning to communicate with more of a sexual presence. It was also fun when an instructor Chase asked me to go wing one of his beginner students who was struggling. Heís a good guy and reminded me of when I started going out last year.
Feedback on Instructors
If you want the best help, the newer instructors and approach coaches are the best place to go. Donít get me wrong, the celebrities such as Braddock and Mr. M. are just as passionate about helping students, but donít expect to get much of their time once the session is over. Theyíre simply too busy.
Some of the junior and prospective instructors helped me out the most. If Iíve left somebody out, I sincerely apologize. Iím going to name the ones I remember here.
@Gil Rio Ė My god, you went beyond the call of duty with me this weekend. Breaking down some issues with my body language. You also spent a lot of time with me when you were technically off the clock.
@chance Ė I have been skeptical of the Alexander Technique, but holy shit youíve made me reconsider. You just have this easy presence that makes anybody comfortable around you, and you taught me as much as you could in such a short time. You also spent extra time after the seminar ended to help me with this issue. Not to mention it was fun to approach those two Japanese girls together. I really hope you make instructor soon.
@Chase Ė He doesnít look like a seducer, but as soon as he started giving me feedback I knew he was for real. He helped me with a really specific physical escalation routine on the opener. I hadnít even realized that my day game physical escalation (or lack thereof) was bleeding into my nighttime style. I also had fun winging for your student Saturday.
@Intrigue Ė As Iíve said before in a previous review. This guy combines a textbook knowledge of game with a great cheerleading mindset. He retroactively handled some shit tests on Saturday way better than I had done. He has some audio on The Lounge where he uses routines almost word for word, and I didnít realize how quick he had become on his feet.
@Starlight Ė Funny as shit during this past weekend. I learned a lot of humor from you. Starlight is a great role model for anybody. Donít get any royalties for this, so check out his book Lifestyle Entrepreneur - Make Money Doing What You Love, Even in Tough Times
Some other guys that helped were Ripper, Asher, Erik Royale, and Bullet. Itís odd having a guy whoís old enough to be your father give you feedback on how to pick up women, but his advice was rock solid.
Feedback on Vegas
Itís always good to push the boundaries and then you can pull back later. Vegas is a high octane environment. As Cajun pointed out, the girls come here to get laid, but they are not looking to sleep with just anybody. Girls will get into relationships with all kinds of guys, but they will only have casual relationships with alphas. In Vegas you can figure out very quickly whether youíre coming off as alpha. I know where Iím going when spring break time rolls around. Maybe Iíll see you guys there too."Hard work is damn near as overrated as monogamy. " - Huey Long
ďLifeís disappointments are harder to take when you donít know any swear words.Ē - Calvin and Hobbes
- 10-13-2012, 09:05 PM #90Certified Live Training Graduate Lounge Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Super Conference 2012 - half Bootcamp, half Congress, All Lovesystems!
Wow!!! May we do this again soon......next month?
This was my first Super Conference. This is Lovesystems premier congress, where numerous men of different achievements in dating science gather to connect, learn and improve their own Game, help each other, and learn of new developments in Game by the dating research scientists of Lovesystems.
I attended as a Gold member (is there a subtext here, Austin Powers fans?), entitling me to infield training on two nights. The set-up for Gold members is very similar to the structure of a full bootcamp. Silver members have no supervised infield instruction. Platinum members were entitled to a night out with a group of instructors, including coaching.
I will review my infields first, a shorter task, before moving on to the daytime events, the distinguishing part of the event.
The infields are very much like a bootcamp, but probably with more approach coaches and instructors. As always, Vegas clubs are great, in fact, better than ever.
My group tackled The Bank on the first night and Surrender the second night. There were lots of instructors available. Both clubs have pluses and minuses. Conversational game is easiest to run on the upper level of The Bank, farthest from the music/dance floor. There are a lot of nooks and crannies for isolation. Prior to meeting at the club, instructors should go over a map of the place with participants (point out where's a good place to isolate, where's a good place to bang a chick in seclusion........and so on). As always, we had bottle service and a table, down by the dance floor. We has a small problem with bottle rats, but it was manageable.
Surrender is close to ideal for running Game. It's mostly open air so sound escapes and it is easy to run conversational game. The cabanas are near-perfect for running Game, with plenty of space and couches to lounge around, a balcony to isolate, a private shower for, well, you know ,and friendly service. Traffic flowed down the centre for opening moving sets. The dance floor is indoors, too crowded, and near impossible to run Game. (I don't doubt many instructors CAN run Game around that dance floor.......and well). Bottle rats were a real problem. Some bottle rats were just plain irritating, trying to get the bottle away from the hostess, parking themselves in the cabana to drink our alcohol. Yeah, they would open, but were otherwise dismissive of Game as they helped themselves to vodka and cranberry juice.. A bachelorette party also decided to crash our cabana and help themselves right from the start. But it was still a great venue to run Game and the women were uber-hot !
It's the daytime that sets the Super Conference apart from a bootcamp. It's much like a professional convention. Numerous experts with various skill levels and resources meet, and listen to the leading world experts in their field. Camaraderie and networking are established and pursued. New ideas are presented. Old ones are reviewed in the context of how changes elsewhere in the Emotional Progression Model affect it. The numerous attendees allows for more discussion, and more challenging discussion.
The conference opens with a plenary session conducted by the MC. Nick Savoy welcomed the audience and presented the Triad ( the overarching framework of how Lovesystems game works, a concept about 5 or 6 years old). Nick Hoss followed with a presentation on Inner Game.
Both did a great job, and were inspiring.
At this point, there was a choice of two simultaneous events available to the attendee: Stage Presentations or Breakout Room sessions. Each event, on each of these tracks, was one-hour long, and the attendee had to choose one track or the other, each hour, on the hour.
Stage Presentations involved a senior instructor talking to an audience about the latest refinements and adjustments of various stages of the Emotional Progression Model, or Game fundamentals.
Breakout Sessions involved hands-on practice and exercises under supervision.
The topics for both tracks were mostly the same: Approaching and Transitioning, Trigger Words, Physical Escalation, Attraction I: Teasing and Cold Reads, Body Language, Attraction II: Role Plays , Push-Pull, Takeaways and Boundaries, Qualification, Teasing, Tests and Frame Control, The First Five Minutes, Text Game, Storytelling, Sexualization and Same Night Lays, and Stripper Game. Further still, most events were presented at a particular level of instruction: fundamental, intermediate or advanced.
SEMINARS I ATTENDED
1) Approach and Transitioning - The ever-entertaining Future covered this topic, delivering it with Robin Williams-style humour. How Approach has become..........simple.........in its evolution in the hands of Lovesystems. Go direct! Period. False-time constraint? Don't need it. Lock-in? Just stand there with Greek-stature-posture. Look for three IOIs? If she's still standing there you have IOIs. Transition? It's easy, keep talking. But observational, cold read, anything fun, and ridiculous, seems good.
2) Approach and Transitioning Practice - Simple practice time with Intrigue, Ripper, Chase and Starlight, going over the opener, the smile, the body position, voice tone, physical approach to a standing target and a moving target. All in the club. Thanks guys! (Note: EVERY instructor will change the wording of your direct opener when they hear it. I had mine changed three times in one afternoon! Remember the wisdom of Savoy: girls never remember the opener)
3) Body Language Practice - Lead by Cajun, a demo of physical escalation and how to turn a girl, and so on. Then we practiced.
4) Attraction II: Role Plays, Push-Pull and Boundaries - Braddock presented, at his usual supersonic speed, his thoughts on these. I have heard Braddock speak before and have a lot of information on these topics. And I have read and re-read my Braddock handouts and notes. It's all superb! Braddock's methodology is very sophisticated and finely-calibrated. He has false disqualifications of the target (being a challenge to the target), teasing, pull-push (it's really pull-push, NOT push-pull), calibrating the release of tension, misinterpretation, role plays, self-disqualification (again being a challenge to the target), framing the target as the sexual aggressor, all down to an exquisite art. For the student, internalizing all this stuff, and making it fluid and natural, is going to take a lot of work.
5) Qualification - Nick Hoss did a great job of presenting Qualification, a stage that can be hard to grasp and confusing. It all too often seems to presented as some kind of metaphor, or buried inside another conversational vehicle. Mystery Method used bait-hook-reel-release (BHRR); I always hated that metaphor. It has been pointed out that, if done mechanically, and without being interspersed with Attraction, BHRR can turn into a boring interview (one metaphor I DO like is Mr. M's " Attraction bleeds into Qualification bleeds into Comfort", an apt description that these three intertwine to some degree).
The current state-of-the-art seems to be a sophisticated Hoop Theory. My somewhat unwieldy interpretation of it is this: you want your target to jump, before you ever jump, through about three small hoops (one-word-replies to non-sexual inquiries about her), then about three medium hoops (sentence-replies to non-sexual inquiries about her) and finally about three large hoops (thoughtful-replies to non-sexual inquiries about her), all the time relating to her and intermittently rewarding her effort for making those responses (compliment, praise, light touch, etc), showing respect for her content, and, a new addition, framing the inquiries so that she has to offer some kind of feeling or emotion attached to her revelations about herself. ALL this is interspersed with normal conversation, teasing generalizations of the trigger words in her reply (push), and building tension, which is eventually released (pull), best done by “hugging it out” (so physical escalation is worked in).
I think Daxx, and maybe Braddock, has a modification of this where those first three hoops are actually mild teases, specific to her, that forces her to qualify herself so that she can mollify the DLV she feels from the tease. It's playful and light, and is a transition from the excitement of attraction to the intrigue of talking about her personal features and the feelings that go with them, which you will reward and show respect for.
6) Braddock's Infield Audio and Video - Hilarious! Daxx and Braddock presented an audio of an epic pull off the street of two girls (one very hot!), demonstrating high value, absurd teasing and smooth winging. Braddock followed this with a video, taken on a iPhone, of running early seduction on a HB10 (blur-distort) using humour, high value/being challenging, and teasing.
7) Mr M and the First Five Minutes - I had always wanted to meet Mr M, a world-class dating scientist in his own right and a great collaborator of Braddock's. His insights have been invaluable to several Lovesystems products that have turned out to be powerful tools for getting the girl. I had expected his presentation to update the seminal audio by Tenmagnet and The Don called The First Five Minutes. I wasn't even close. Mr M started off by highliting common mistakes in the first five minutes. Framing this positively, he wanted the man to open with passion, confidence, strong body language and voice.........and for his own personal enjoyment, projecting his masculinity/alphamale-ness this way. He did say "don't be a clown" but I would think a guy's game would have to be really off to turn into a Dancing Monkey in five minutes.
The next part, from the fertile mind of a dedicated dating science researcher, was his demonstration of a complete stack, that uses a direct opener, lasts five minutes and runs entirely on notional input from the target! Wow! I have to practice this in front of the mirror, the trick is to get the other 90% of communication...the non-verbal...correct and congruent.
8) Text game - Keychain gave a very good intro to the basics of text game, with examples of how he uses it. To be sophisticated with this, the Phone and Text Manual is mandatory. I like this kind of Game because it is laser-focused; there are far fewer variables to worry about than any other form of Game. I believe it would be possible to develop an iPhone app to help manage one's text game. Next stop: artificial intelligence embedded in the mobile app that automatically runs your Game for you!
9) Trigger Words and Conversation - An innovation of Braddock's that is intended to replace the old technology of routine stacks. Using selected words from the target's own replies to the PUA ('trigger words': usually proper nouns, action verbs and specific adjectives), the PUA improvs teases, role plays, compliments, positive feedback and stories to conduct conversation, all the while mindful of a balance between "attraction" and "relating". Plus injecting emotion and colour into the conversation and eliciting emotion from the target. It's quite an act of mental acrobatics to keep her trigger words in one's working memory, select a routine type, improv the routine AND do the mental calculation of the attraction-relating balance. Practice makes perfect, and once mastered the PUA will pack far more punch into conversation than just running random routines together.
10) Nick Hoss and Daygame video - Nick showed three good video examples of girls he gamed at various locations. Great demonstration of timing the movement towards the girl, holding a warm smile, running Attraction and Qualification, and getting number-closes to set-up a date.
11) Teasing, Tests and Frame Control - Fader! For me, the most surprising discovery of the whole conference! I knew hardly anything about Fader before arriving. An instructor with a punishing bootcamp workload; that was about it. He's funny, has a machine-gun wit and and intensely lives his inner game. He did a great job of explaining the concept and role of frames,and their control, in life as well as pick-up. He gave examples, and asked for questions, making lightning-quick assessments of the challenges students reported to him. He pointed out where a student had mistaken a shit test for the target actually setting a healthy boundary for herself. I intend to devour the entire reading list he provided. Intrigue and Gio Rio were his assistants. Great job, guys.
12) Approach and Transitioning for Day Game - Practice of the body language, mechanics, facial expression and verbal delivery in Day Game. My group was led by Erik Royale. Great job, Erik!
13) Project Rockstar Presentation - Select graduates and instructors of the 2012 Rockstar camp presented brief oral testimonials and reports of their experience, from the main stage. Sterling, who supervises Project Rockstar, was the moderator. Lots of great stories and humor; NOT the kind of stuff that happens every day!
14) 1 - on - 1 video: This is a video taping of one's own night game Approach and Transition. I worked with Bullet. Lovesystems allows a simple videotaping of the participant's approach, and then mails a burned CD of this to the participant. It would have been much better if the student could have reviewed the tape with the instructor, and then do a few re-takes.
15) Stripper Game - Fader, at his best! He gave a PowerPoint presentation of how to pull strippers out of their clubs. He showed his unique insight into a certain type of female psychology, all with emotional highs and lows...and lots of laughter. The crowd took notes furiously. He pointed out how learning stripper game will improve the PUA's 9 and 10 Game, and improve his own inner game. Unfortunately, he ran out of time and couldn't finish his presentation. I guess I have to take his camp!
16) Closing Remarks - Congratulations to Savoy, for putting on a great gathering of men of all skill and knowledge levels. An incomparable conference. Special thanks to Jeremy, he stays on top of things and is a steady hand at the wheel, working in the background. And thanks to the support crew.
I look forward to the future, as these gatherings get better and better.
The final function was the presentation of Instructor/Coaching recognition as voted on by the participants. Several “honourable mentions” were handed out, but I didn't write them down.
The TOP SIX COUNTDOWN !
6) Gio Rio
4) Mr M
2) Nick Hoss
….........aaannnnddddd.....the # 1 Dating Coach for the 2012 Super Conference...........
1) BRADDOCK !!!
Congratulations to all these fabulous dating coaches!
FINAL THOUGHTS: THE EVOLUTION OF GAME
In the Beginning..................
God created the "natural", a guy of good genes and/or good upbringing, which gave him pretty good inner game and enough natural outer game to get laid often enough.
.......and God said it was Good.
.......and the Natural said it was great!
.......and the nerds said it sucked!
And a Messiah will Lead Them to the Promised Land.................
So God created the Internet for the nerds
........and the nerds collaborated via email and compared notes about experiences trying to pick-up girls, and analyzed what worked, and what didn't, and discussed this intensely in chat rooms
......and a man called Mystery did have success getting laid after much trial-and-error with what had been learned, and codified this empirical knowledge into a system.
......and he gathered disciples, and taught them, and they got laid too.
......and God said it was Good
.......and the nerds said it was incredible!
.......and Savoy said: We can do even better !!!
And Savoy did nail his treatise to a wall, and published his Magic Bullets, The Emotional Progression Model and his Triad
And his church was Lovesystems, and he gathered many followers.
And he preached Inner Game, and his followers understood and preached the same
And God said.....yooouuuuuu GOT IT!
IT'S ABOUT INNER GAME, baaaabbbbyy !!!!
We've come full circle. Inner Game rules.........again. This theme for the conference was set by Nick Hoss at the opening plenary session, to impress upon the audience that Inner Game is fundamental to the best Outer Game. Always was. The Mystery Method, and the smooth, successful operation of Outer Game, does build Inner Game, as many activities in life can, but a man's Outer Game will never reach its zenith without solid Inner Game.
I think of Inner Game as the organic skeleton of Outer Game. “Foundation” is not an apt metaphor; a foundation is inorganic and independent of the structure above. Everything hangs from the skeleton and needs it, but it is organic itself and requires the sustenance of the rest of the body too.
And Inner Game can be learned, or perhaps, a better word, developed. We don't have to hang our heads in anguish because we think “the other guy” was born with the right genes and into the right family. Acquiring strong Inner Game is possible, and will make us all better men through and through.
Note: From time-to-time I am approached in the Forums this way: "I am a young broke college student who would really like to learn Game but can't afford it. Could you please send me a copy of the material from the course you just took? I would really appreciate it. Thanks". Please don't do this. I don't like sharing and I play shitty with others. I'll just kick your sorry ass to the curb for it. Now, have a really nice day.
- By Bonsai in forum General DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-07-2009, 09:13 AM
- By Bonsai in forum Field ReportsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2008, 10:35 PM
- By Bonsai in forum Field ReportsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:28 PM