It's almost a full year after Super Conference 2011. What's changed since I took my bootcamp with the great names like Cajun, Future, Hoss, and Starlight?
Superconference 2010 Review - what's changed in a year
- I had my first nightclub SNL last night. This is incredible because the girls that my buddy and I pulled were 9s. This girl gave me so little to work with beyond simply coming to my place for drinks. She's the girl that would say little to you and you'd blow her off as a bitch. Lovesystems, if not for your great products and the instructors inspiring me to better myself every single day by your methods, this same night lay would never have happened.
I didn't think she'd sleep with me. But she did. Even more interesting is that she admitted she hasn't slept with anyone in 7 months. Guys assume she's a bitch. And the SNL is something she's never done before. I live in a town where dudes are all built like lumberjacks AND they work good jobs. As a short, scrawny motherfucker it's like fighting an uphill battle. And tonight I won. Not only did she open up to me, she told my buddy she knew why I put The Man in Dan The Man. She said she hit the jackpot and scored big. Do you know how good it felt to hear this? After constant rejection and disqualification from women.
- I go out sober and solo. I thank Intrigue for inspiring me to this. Not only have I am I saving money, I no longer need liquid courage to warm up and have fun. This is like at Super Conference when we went and spoke to girls immediately. No warming up. No wall flowering. No "just chilling out". People at my work place have taken notice. No matter how I try to downplay this now, I've been labelled as a casanova. Guys that used to tease me a year ago for being socially awkward are now coming up to me for advice on where the best places to go, how to approach women. They want to come out and chill with me. They don't see that I get rejected. They see that I approach, have fun, don't hesitate to do so, and nothing bothers me. It's magnetic.
- Before Super Conference, I was lost in pickup literature online that conflicted, wasn't practical, and made little sense. I was a social dunce. And after Super Conference, that changed. My work relationships improved. Lovesystems made me realize the importance of having a strong identity. Being an artist, that means following through on my dreams to publish novels, sell artwork, better myself as an overall man. I work six to seven days a week. Lovesystems taught me how to make pickup work according to my schedule rather than the other way around. I don't need to take time out to go speak to women. I do it regularly when I'm shopping for groceries, getting coffee, or standing in line.
- Lovesystems inspired me to become a shop steward - a very impressive feat for someone of my age and lack of journeyman experience. The first time I did it, I was not only the most successful steward on my site with a high turn-over rate of stewards, I was the longest running. On my next job, I was foreman at one point. I was even appointed to become a shop steward once again.
- Lovesystems taught me that I don't need to explain myself to people. Without Lovesystems and the teachings of Braddock's struggles with his self-esteem, I would have never discovered Psycho Cybernetics. I would never have free advice from instructors with ulterior motives to sign me up for bootcamps or products. I would still be that wallflower guy that needs liquor to have fun. I'd have a hole in my wallet. I know, it's ironic considering the coin you spend. But think about this investment. It may be 3000 dollars, but that 3000 dollars goes a long way. You will not see the benefit immediately. I didn't. It took a combination of ongoing mentoring, going out, and communicating on The Lounge to really start seeing results.
- I've met friends on The Lounge and continue to do so. That's value. These people are not only normal, they're cool as fuck, and because they're so dedicated to bettering themselves like me, a lot of them won't come with the same toxic mentalities, wall flowering, or cockblocking wingmanship you'd get from normal dudes.
If I've left anything out, I may add it later.
Sure, you could use that 3000 dollars to have a good time in Amsterdam. But you'll still be at Square One after. And if you're one of those weird pickup artist types of guys, you'll still be weirding the fuck out of people. Do yourself a favour and go to Super Conference right now. Now only will you have access to every single LS instructor so that you can make a right decision about any bootcamp you might want to take, you'll meet really cool guys that are better than the average guy. Furthermore, it will change your life.