Mr. Crappy is dead
Discuss Mr. Crappy is dead at the Introductions within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Mr. Crappy is dead I discovered this forum a few months ago after having my ...
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-17-2008, 06:44 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I discovered this forum a few months ago after having my heart torn out ( and 'nads ripped off) by my one-itis. I came here completely broken- I felt ugly, incompetent and irremediably repulsive to women. Since finding this forum I've read all the PUA material and have begun to practice the techniques and have actually had some amazing success.
Mr. Crappy is dead
The reason I'm posting this now is just to say that MrCrappy (my previous username) is dead and gone. I have said goodbye forever to that supplicating little wuss/AFC that I was. I shall henceforth be known as Upgraydd (two Ds for a double dose of my pimpin' - yeah i saw the movie).
So goodbye MrCrappy. It was nice knowing you.
Hello world, it's me, Upgraydd.
- 07-17-2008, 03:50 PM #2
According to the Forum FAQ rules, you may only register for one account.
Failure to comply with this fundamental rule may lead to the termination of all your accounts on TAF. Do not ever do that again. Username changes can be requested to the forum team and may be granted at our own discretion.
(If you've never failed, you've never lived.)
- When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.
- Read this before you post: The Forum Rules
- Please Use the Search Function.
- Google is also your friend.
- How to create a new thread
- A Game plan: Love Systems Triad Model
- Magic Bullets
- Love Systems Blog
- No oneitis, no game on a silver platter and no advertising please.
- Follow us on Twitter here.
- Find FREE LSi articles on Scribd here.
- PM me if you experience any problem with your TAF account.
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog