Discuss Introducing myself at the Introductions within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Introducing myself Hey everyone! I am 24, Chinese, 1'78, average looking, well educated. I am ...
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-19-2013, 02:15 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I am 24, Chinese, 1'78, average looking, well educated.
I am travelling around the world. I am now living in Switzerland, and will work or study in Germany, US and UK in the near future.
Becoming good at women from all over the world is my dream. Since I was introduced to this community (about 3 months ago), I tried to run some games and it was not so bad. I do have approaching anxieties. But the biggest problem I got now is that I tend to get lazy at the moment when I plan to go out (especially alone), and find excuses for that. Something like "Alright, I will just take a rest today and go out tomorrow".
Any suggestions for me will be appreciated. I am more than happy to be your friend and be a member of this big community.
The Real Man
- By shadeofgreene in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:05 PM
- By primetime9 in forum General DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2007, 07:49 PM
- By _Envy_ in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2007, 03:29 PM
- By Coppertop in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2007, 07:25 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog