Back to the game
Discuss Back to the game at the Introductions within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Back to the game After getting out of a 3.5 year relationship, and then spending ...
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-15-2013, 02:09 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
After getting out of a 3.5 year relationship, and then spending a half year in a slump, I'm thinking about getting back into the game. I used to be fairly decent...I had conquered my approach anxiety and was relatively decent at indirect approaches (I come across as fairly unthreatening, and I'm usually able to use it to my advantage). However, a load of stress with full time school and work has been eating away at my confidence, and a few recent shut-outs have got me soul-searching. I figure I'll stop by here again, rework my inner game, and see if I can remember some of my old routines and pick up a few new ones.
Back to the game
Oh, and for all those emails that the PUA forums sent me, "Have you gotten married?" Well...it was close, but I wanted kids and she didn't. Still went on for a year knowing there was an expiration date. I would not suggest that, it really eats away at the relationship.
- By dagger in forum The 30+ ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2011, 06:42 AM
- By Dubbler in forum Field ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:13 AM
- By Midniterider in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2008, 06:04 PM
- By slingshot in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2007, 03:49 PM
- By Peck in forum General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2006, 12:28 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog