Hello There

Like Tree4Likes

Hello There

Discuss Hello There at the Introductions within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Hello There I got here because Fader found me on other forum unrelated to PUA ...

123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hello There

    I got here because Fader found me on other forum unrelated to PUA stuff.

    I am 36, I am married since 23 (still am, to the same woman) and I have 9 year old daughter.

    What I am doing here? I have no freaking idea



  2. #2
    Fader's Avatar
    Fader is offline Love Systems Instructor & Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender:
    Location
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Posts
    3,878
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by cash202 View Post
    I got here because Fader found me on other forum unrelated to PUA stuff.

    I am 36, I am married since 23 (still am, to the same woman) and I have 9 year old daughter.

    What I am doing here? I have no freaking idea

    He is being humble. He didn't mention the fact that he is a genius, super well versed in biz, studied nlp, is an awesome guy, and has gone out of his way to help me many times.

    We do agree on the fact that we have no idea why he is here lol
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

    Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

    My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

    Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

    play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

    Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    29
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    He is being humble. He didn't mention the fact that he is a genius, super well versed in biz, studied nlp, is an awesome guy, and has gone out of his way to help me many times.

    We do agree on the fact that we have no idea why he is here lol
    Yeah, I forgot to mention NLP. I am NLP Master Practitioner with Hypnosis and Time Line Therapy so if you have any question about this stuff I might help (only if it's not Octoberman sequence or some addiction installation or similar "evil" techniques).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by cash202 View Post
    Yeah, I forgot to mention NLP. I am NLP Master Practitioner with Hypnosis and Time Line Therapy so if you have any question about this stuff I might help (only if it's not Octoberman sequence or some addiction installation or similar "evil" techniques).
    PS to all: If you think the Game is finished when you are married, think again You don't stay married and still have crazy sex after 13 years together just like that

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    29
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hello There

    Any chance you could help me? I have been working on my inner game lately and wanted to try and get rid of that thing within me that says I can't / shouldn't do things. It seems to be that same thing that makes me want to hang on the sofa rather then getting out and living life. About me, I'm quite a out going guy, I do quite well with my game and am getting pretty good at it but I wanted to expand these skills into my normal life. Do you know of any techniques or exercises I could try?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender:
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,562
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by cash202 View Post
    PS to all: If you think the Game is finished when you are married, think again You don't stay married and still have crazy sex after 13 years together just like that
    Teach me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghingis ockotron View Post
    Any chance you could help me? I have been working on my inner game lately and wanted to try and get rid of that thing within me that says I can't / shouldn't do things. It seems to be that same thing that makes me want to hang on the sofa rather then getting out and living life. About me, I'm quite a out going guy, I do quite well with my game and am getting pretty good at it but I wanted to expand these skills into my normal life. Do you know of any techniques or exercises I could try?
    Let's start another thread for this one in an appropriate section.

    This thing you are talking about is easy to get rid of. Quick fix takes about 10-20 minutes (the sofa issue) and real fix a few hours (can'ts and shouldn'ts). It'll be longer via the forum though

    Can you open a new thread and tell what thing specifically you can't or shouldn't do? And what would happen if you did?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThan View Post
    Teach me.
    What specifically?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    29
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hello There

    I've done it and tagged you into the thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter