You would love me
Discuss You would love me at the Introductions within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; You would love me Hey guys, It's good to be here. Here's my story. Iíve ...
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-18-2009, 02:59 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
You would love me
It's good to be here. Here's my story.
Iíve always been a nice guy and like to open up to people. I came across The Game about four years ago. Iíd had a few girlfriends and didnít have a problem talking to girls in my social circle. The reason I started studying Game and thinking about these things was that I wanted to know what to do when I met the perfect girl. I donít believe that there is just one right person for everybody. But you can meet someone who is just perfect for you. Styleís right, beauty is common. But I when I meet someone I connect with on a new level, I donít wanna screw it up by being an AFC.
So three years of college, some good experiences with some very nice girls. Gained self-esteem, confidence and inner game. Never really got into using lines and routines too much. Never really had to. Iím a tall and pretty good-looking guy so when Iím having a good time, I can often get pretty far by just being cute.
I do realize leaving college will dramatically change my social life. I will have to make much more of an effort in the future. I seem to remember Braddock mentioning a similar experience.
Anyways, good to be here.
- By californiadreams in forum General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2011, 04:27 PM
- By Keen15 in forum Field ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2009, 10:20 PM
- By miasarge69 in forum The 18-21 ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2006, 06:21 AM
- By Harlequin in forum RelationshipsReplies: 30Last Post: 08-14-2006, 05:01 PM
- By orgasmatron in forum Other ProductsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog