lamoure here :)

lamoure here :)

Discuss lamoure here :) at the Introductions within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; lamoure here :) Hi! I'm a newbie here. I started with seductions communities weeks ago. ...

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    lamoure here :)

    Hi!

    I'm a newbie here. I started with seductions communities weeks ago. I bought attraction code and was in mastermind foruns, but basically no one answer me there... that's when i found this great forum and started participating (btw, i'm not renewing my mastermind subscription anymore).

    So here's the same post i posted there, but this time i wait a lot of answer because attraction forums looks like an awesome place to share experiences!

    _

    -Where you're from?

    Portugal, i speak portuguese and english.


    - What's your evolution?

    5 Years ago i didn't had a girlfriend i only had been with one/two girls, beiing it extremely difficult for me.
    3 years ago, i started to be what i am now


    -How much experience you have?

    Some experience. 95% of the girls i talk at least 2 days a week :
    30% became great friends of mine, the other 70% i got them into bed.

    Big problem - i only date girls that are presented to me. And i only talk frequently to one or two girls no more than that, basically i almost don't have girl friendships right now, have great difficult knowing them by myself, and going from the step i see a girl until i talk to her frequently never happened almost.

    Basically i'm a 0 in that step. I was with friends in vacation and in 7 days, only in the last day we meet girls (a bit), this happened in a crazy place full of women that wanted to party.

    i'll try to explain by steps (sorry my english) how i feel right now:
    start conversation, meet a stranger - i'm a 0
    evolute with the conversation - almost 0
    turn on a girl that you talk frequently - good at that
    go to bed with her after invitation - good at that
    mantain an relationship - with girls that i don't like (i can mantain them easilty) with girls that i like (i screw, and lose them rapidly, becoming a mess some weeks, until i meet a new one).


    -What your goals are?

    Have all the girls i want. Ok that would be awesome.

    But beiing realistic, more important than that, is my real objective: master the first step - from strangers to frequently talkers like i said before.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Anyone interested in my introduction?

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    MiLLo's Avatar
    MiLLo is offline Admillostrator of the Forums
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender:
    Location
    I know where you live...
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Please don't multipost.

    Any questions - please ask in the correct thread/forum.
    Code:
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    oh right...

    i just wanted some feedback from you guys

    didn't know the introductions here we're useless.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter