Discuss Med student at the Introductions within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Med student Hey guys, I have been reading the forums and never introduced myself. I ...
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-23-2009, 08:29 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have been reading the forums and never introduced myself. I am a first year medical student based in virginia. I hope have that much time for going out these days but having the skills to get any girl I want has been a desire of mine for a long time. Naturally as a med student now, I have been classified as a nerd most of my life. (i stll am a nerd) I know that being in med school could demonstrate higher value to many girls, but guess what, when you want to be with the hottest girl in your med school class.......being a future physician doesnt mean jack to her. She has the same high value as me! This is where having true game would set me apart from my classmates or anybody. Plus I believe "game" skills will even help me as a physician in regards to interviewing skills. (im talking about reading body language, recognizing verbal cues....things like) that, not hitting on patients).
Anyways. Good to be here...
- 09-24-2009, 01:01 AM #2
Welcome! It's always a pleasure to see more educated people around here.
- By The Musician in forum NorwegianReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2008, 09:03 AM
- By balder88 in forum NorwegianReplies: 20Last Post: 02-15-2008, 04:02 PM
- By Martinl792002 in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 12:21 PM
- By FredAstair in forum NorwegianReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:28 AM
- By BillyPruddy in forum Field ReportsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog