Discuss SACRAMENTO:FrustratedDeterminedToChangeChump at the Introductions within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; SACRAMENTO:FrustratedDeterminedToChangeChump I would describe myself as two things 1.wussy combination of wimp and pussy 2.my ...
- 09-23-2009, 08:00 AM #1Most Wanted Guest
I would describe myself as two things
1.wussy combination of wimp and pussy
2.my mind collects information like a magnet.Ive watched and read tons of pickup material so the second thing is my mind is like a backed up toilet(full of shit)
I'm 21 currently unemployed. live with my father.All dlv's.Do to circumstances i have fallen out of touch with my friends.I have two friends that live in sac but one is a big shady drug addict named Tim.My other friend is a recluse and a video game junkie.when i do go out recently its just to get some dell taco or panda express. yawn.Now that i've destroyed my reputation.I can say this, before i broke ties with these friends, I did have a social life and i have no idea how i rotate towards these type of people.I get bored very easily.I wanted to make this short(oh well).my friends call me "elite" but my real name is Joseph.I need motivation.I need to go out at least 4 times a week and would like someone to practice with or maybe teach me.this is not my whole story if we meet i'll feel you in.I live close to the Carmichael area but if you live in Sacramento drop me a line.peace.
- 09-23-2009, 12:17 PM #2
Post a thread in the Wingman & Meetups section. There are quite a few sac PUAs. In my opinion the best thing for you would be a wing. Don't bitch out and find reasons to not go out. Pump yourself up during breakfast so you start each day off motivated.
- By D4DR in forum CA - San Francisco Lair and NorCalReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM
- By the piper in forum EspanolReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2006, 08:14 AM
- By the piper in forum FrancaisReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2006, 11:28 PM
- By the piper in forum NorwegianReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2006, 08:20 PM
- By Dirtbag Magee in forum CA - San Francisco Lair and NorCalReplies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2006, 06:04 PM