Masturbate in Shower Routine -- Anyone know it?

Discuss Masturbate in Shower Routine -- Anyone know it? at the General Discussion within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; an added bonus, when singing you've got the whole world in your hands, make an ...

FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    an added bonus, when singing you've got the whole world in your hands, make an imaginary circle around your penis, lol i recon that will get big laughs, unless there stuck up and if that's the case why would u want to know them? but like i said i'll feild test it more tonight


    The rule of three: When ever a guy tells you he has slept with a certain number of girls, Divide that number by 3 and you’ll have the real number. When ever a girl tells you a certain number or guys/girls she’s slept with times that by 3 and you’ll have the real number = American Pie

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender:
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I have used that joke a few times in the last few weeks. It usually gets a really good response.

    However I tried it a couple of days ago on this one girl. During the telling of the joke she bursts out: "Most girls masturbate in bed!" And goes on to tell me about her daily routine.

    Never got to finish the joke but I got an interesting story out of it.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I thought this was a funny joke so I told it to my flatmate.

    "Did you know 93% of women masturbate in the shower, and the other seven percent sing. Do you know what they sing?"

    Her response? "I don't want, anybody else, when I think about you I touch myself!" (You know, the Divinyls song). It was rather hilarious. She now makes a point of singing it REALLY LOUDLY when she's in the shower.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Masturbate in the shower Routine...

    I used it last weekend, while splitting a two set, I didn't even get the rest of the opener out after saying "I read in Cosmo that 93% of women masturbate in the shower", and the girl on my left (the target) belted out "I do". I looked to the girl on the right and asked if her friend is always like this, she's aggressive. After some laughter, they asked my what my name was, so I responded with "What's your name?", they told me and eventually I caved and told them mine. The target later told me she likes a guy who is confident and different from all the other guys.

    This was a success....

    Good luck, great stuff here.
    Thanks,
    El Guacco

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender:
    Age
    29
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    lol, i particularly likes the physical law of universe one. Get over it men! Thats an order! Use it Because it was used on the pickup artist, i learnd a Great neg from kosmo - 'you know you blink alot' - lush. its my fave now.

    Use masturbates in shower, it works. Search for all pua knowledge for a good resourse, u gotta dl a thing called keynote, but its pims and well worth it.
    Last edited by pfb03; 09-16-2007 at 01:53 PM. Reason: my dumb ass didnt know there was a couple of pages and i cant be assed to read em all, so am gona whittle it down2DeNada!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    i'd be careful with this one since it was used in the show.

    i try to think of unique stuff based off of the examples jokes or negs. create a variation of your own.


    "do you know 90% of all men (or women i guess) masturbate, the other 10% don't have arms" har har har.


    VEE

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules

Recommended


Daytime Dating



Magic Bullets



Beyond Words



Love Systems Routines Manual



The Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game



Interview Series



Love Systems Relationship Management



Love Systems Program Schedule





Facebook  Twitter