Am I on right track?
Discuss Am I on right track? at the General Discussion within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Am I on right track? Ever since I started learning to be a better person, ...
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-20-2012, 09:28 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Ever since I started learning to be a better person, building up a new attractive personality, after almost an year of work, I asked a woman who is attracted to me, chatting with her today I asked her that what is it about me?
Am I on right track?
This is what she said -
u know i cant say good things about people on their faces
but i should say any girl will be lucky
to have you
u r not like others
i havent seen too many men in my life
but whatever....u r different
u talk dirty but u r not lecherous
u ignore but u dont insult
u compliment but never let it go up into the head
u r nice but never show that
u never seek attention
which is very rare among guys
u know u look good but dont directly flaunt it...u play subtle
Am I on right track? I am way behind on lot of skills I need to improve, especially social dynamics and being easy with people. Any input is appreciated.I am NOT trying to be "Successful with women". I am doing this for myself, improving to be a COMPLETE MAN. Success with women is just a side product of it.
- 06-20-2012, 11:00 PM #2
Sounds like you are mate. Good work. All good traits to have.
- 06-21-2012, 01:22 AM #3
Everything is good except the fact you asked her. Now you have, let it go.
YOU should know your strengths and not require explicit feedback from people attracted to you.
Well done, thoughExample of DHV: I show her my AngryBirds score
Example of DLV: She shows me hers...
- By VDR in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:38 AM
- By RavNouS in forum General DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2010, 05:51 PM
- By Spacecapsule in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:47 PM
- By BMike000 in forum Online Game and IMsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:27 AM
- By goingmenthol in forum Field ReportsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2007, 12:02 PM