Date Beautiful Women Lsys-Ultimate
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Discuss Ok, so here's the situation... at the General Discussion within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Ok, so here's the situation... Met this girl at uni, she's slovak, 8.5/9. virgin . ...
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    London
    Age
    29
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ok, so here's the situation...

    Met this girl at uni, she's slovak, 8.5/9. virgin . i don't know if I believe her, but for a fair few number of times we've pulled and ended up in a bedroom, i get a bit of top half play, but as soon as things get genital, she freaks and asks me to leave, so i do, cos if she is a virgin, i dont particularly want to pressure her. I'm not a complete arsehole...
    but...
    i really...REALLY want to fuck her (plus havin a virgin is always fuckin top stuff).
    I'm really stumped lads, i mean- i feel like I've tried EV-ER-ything... it's gone Way belong last minute resistance, this girl seems to have some inherent fear of cock.
    Any ideas?
    Appreciation,
    Liberator



  2. #2
    Lucky Luke is offline Certified Live Training Graduate Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender:
    Age
    35
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Interesting situation, I think I'd resist and resist until it becomes almost annoying. One kiss and one "we shouldn't be doing this", another and "I'm not sure if this will lead to anything good". Make her wonder what is wrong this time and keep on escalating and resisting intensively.
    Also, though I understand your position, I think this case is borderline one-itis, but you should know better at this point.
    Lucky

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    London
    Age
    29
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luke
    Interesting situation, I think I'd resist and resist until it becomes almost annoying. One kiss and one "we shouldn't be doing this", another and "I'm not sure if this will lead to anything good". Make her wonder what is wrong this time and keep on escalating and resisting intensively.
    Also, though I understand your position, I think this case is borderline one-itis, but you should know better at this point.
    Lucky
    no there's no one-itis, i am keen that much is true, but i dont really care, i just desire. I dropped the 'we'd never work out cos...blah blah' and it worked, but she freaked out again. Its seems like she has a complex.
    we're going out tomorrow, so i'll game again. But i always end up at the same place...i ignore her for a while, and she comes to find me, ''hey i haven't seen u for ages, we gotta hang out'' so we do...and the same bloody thig gwarns.
    i need a new angle, something to shock her...
    Confused,
    Liberator

  4. #4
    legonz's Avatar
    legonz is offline TAF Hall Of Fame Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,274
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Well, if you're getting SOMETHING off her, then it's not really one-itis. You just want to close a deal that was opened by her. Also, don't be suprised; a lot of older uni people are virgins.
    Three schools of thought:
    Wait until she's ready-
    Won't work. You'll look passive and she'll move on and date some other guy. You need to hook her by laying her. I know this error by experience.
    Force the issue-
    Also won't work. If you verbally ask her about it, you're going to look like a whiny puss. If you phyically push it, you're going to look like some serial rapist.
    Outsmart it and get it-
    Optimal path. I'll defer to the proven experts on how to get that done, though. There's plenty of existing material on this exact problem, and others on this forum can answer this better than I can.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    London
    Age
    29
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thats the ticket son!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonz
    Outsmart it and get it- Optimal path. I'll defer to the proven experts on how to get that done, though. There's plenty of existing material on this exact problem, and others on this forum can answer this better than I can.
    Gonz ur opinion is just as valid. but i agree, let them speak! She is a proper hottie. As for the material, I'll do a search, but any links would be appreciated.
    Love
    Liberator

  6. #6
    legonz's Avatar
    legonz is offline TAF Hall Of Fame Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,274
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I just wonder what would happen if you time constrained yourself while you were hooking up with her. Put her off guard by thinking you don't have time to have sex with her. I don't know. I haven't had your situation.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    London
    Age
    29
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonz
    I just wonder what would happen if you time constrained yourself while you were hooking up with her. Put her off guard by thinking you don't have time to have sex with her. I don't know. I haven't had your situation.
    Oooh ooh...i like that, Start her up then give it legs. It will be done, I'll keep ya posted.
    Kudos to ya.
    Love
    Liberator

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules



Facebook  Twitter