Discuss Boyfriend Posts at the Forum Feedback and Support within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Boyfriend Posts I'm tired of seeing "How do I sarge a chick with a boyfriend" ...
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 06-15-2009, 03:53 PM #1
I'm tired of seeing "How do I sarge a chick with a boyfriend" topics scattered everywhere on the boards.
It would be TOTALLY AWESOME if there was 1 specific board for handling girls in new relationships / boyfriend destroyers.
At least then they will all be together, and maybe people will read them before posting "How do I get a girl to break up with her boyfriend?"“There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.”
- 06-15-2009, 08:59 PM #2
This particular topic does not come up on the forums as often as you claim.
As a result, it does not warrant its own subforum.
You want it because of this.
Morals + Pickup
(If you've never failed, you've never lived.)
- When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.
- Read this before you post: The Forum Rules
- Please Use the Search Function.
- Google is also your friend.
- How to create a new thread
- A Game plan: Love Systems Triad Model
- Magic Bullets
- Love Systems Blog
- No oneitis, no game on a silver platter and no advertising please.
- Follow us on Twitter here.
- Find FREE LSi articles on Scribd here.
- PM me if you experience any problem with your TAF account.
- 06-15-2009, 11:00 PM #3
Nah, it doesn't have anything to do with my post.
In the linked topic I was more looking for what people's systems of beliefs are when it comes to sarging girls who are taken, and their take on the moral implications of the potentially emotionally damaging aspects it brings along with it.
I saw a couple posts about guys asking for BF Destroyers, and hoped for their sake that the knowledgeable guys don't get tired of answering the same question over and over.
Although really, I guess after a couple years there aren't really any "new" questions, heh.
Regardless - thanks for your reply miaddict.“There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.”
- 06-16-2009, 01:22 PM #4
This post may help.
The Real Savoy: Love Systems Tip of the Day: She has a boyfriendLove Systems President, Program Leader
1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.
- 06-16-2009, 01:22 PM #5
- 06-16-2009, 08:14 PM #6
Thanks Savoy, the last paragraph in that post really hit the nail on the head.“There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.”
- By jumpinjackflash84 in forum General DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2009, 07:17 AM
- By fork included in forum General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2007, 12:59 PM
- By Captive in forum Off-TopicReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2006, 03:22 PM
- By TheWall in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2006, 11:17 PM