Thread: need to edit post
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
02-10-2012, 10:13 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- 1 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
how can i edit a post, there seems to be no option on the forum?
need to edit post
The post is here and contains my phone number.
02-10-2012, 11:10 AM #2
You can only edit a post for a limited time after it's been posted. That's why we kept emphasizing that you're responsible for your online anonymity. I have removed the number manually.
(If you've never failed, you've never lived.)
- When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.
- Read this before you post: The Forum Rules
- Please Use the Search Function.
- Google is also your friend.
- How to create a new thread
- A Game plan: Love Systems Triad Model
- Magic Bullets
- Love Systems Blog
- No oneitis, no game on a silver platter and no advertising please.
- Follow us on Twitter here.
- Find FREE LSi articles on Scribd here.
- PM me if you experience any problem with your TAF account.
By Only7 in forum Forum Feedback and SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 08:39 PM
By LoveScholar in forum Forum Feedback and SupportReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2009, 03:25 PM
By AFC Sugarpuss in forum Forum Feedback and SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 05:12 AM
By Vertx in forum Forum Feedback and SupportReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2006, 06:45 PM