Epic Fail w/ a HB 10 "not ready to date" & LJBF Situation - Tell me what you think!
Discuss Epic Fail w/ a HB 10 "not ready to date" & LJBF Situation - Tell me what you think! at the Field Reports within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Had I encountered the hand shake, that would've been a minor speed-bump informing me where ...
- 03-08-2011, 10:04 PM #21
Had I encountered the hand shake, that would've been a minor speed-bump informing me where I stood. Back off a bit, continue as usual without the kiss or compliment on appearance. Possibly even utilize that moment to create more urgency by mentioning the upcoming trip out of town.
- 03-27-2011, 01:26 PM #22
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
You: Ur super cute. <------this part
Her:*thinking* another looser
- By going_sideways in forum RelationshipsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2010, 07:15 AM
- By BigDuke6 in forum Off-TopicReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:05 AM
- By jwoo22 in forum General DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2009, 11:14 PM
- By lance514 in forum General DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:37 AM
- By tamerhank in forum General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2008, 08:15 PM