This stuff is powerful
Discuss This stuff is powerful at the Field Reports within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; F*** it Texted her today, with I think you have a confession to make... No ...
Results 11 to 14 of 14
- 12-14-2009, 07:54 PM #11
- 12-15-2009, 12:17 AM #12
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Los Angeles
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I don't think telegraphing too much interest has anything to do with it. I read the situation as her having a real boyfriend, but still being excited about the possibility of cheating on him with you, as long as she could get away with it. And the boyfriend wasn't at the party, so this was a golden opportunity for her to do it and get away with it. Now the night is over, and she's back with the boyfriend, and it just isn't worth the effort to hook up with you again.
So push hard for the SNL's!
You did work some really good game it seems.
- 12-15-2009, 12:27 AM #13
the plague. Call or txt her. Nail down a meet.
Once on the meet do not mention her BF, if she does talk around
it or have a funny reflection ("I have a BF." "I have a goldfish.") at
the ready. Well, all you have left to do is escalate and then either
take her to yours or do her in the vicinity. Do not bring up her place
as she might be living with the BF.
EDIT: ps: Sorry didn't see that there was a second page. Advice is outdated I guess.FUCK THE SUN IS BRIGHT. Whoever invented the sun did not
confer with the guy inventing alcohol. -Five Stenson
- 12-15-2009, 08:53 AM #14
- By xxdbxx in forum Off-TopicReplies: 30Last Post: 10-20-2008, 09:52 PM
- By newbie01 in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2008, 12:11 AM
- By HANK in forum Culture and LifestyleReplies: 11Last Post: 04-17-2008, 02:38 AM
- By standclear in forum Field ReportsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2007, 06:09 PM
- By His Majesty Kisses in forum The 18-21 ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog