How is Germany?
Discuss How is Germany? at the Deutsch within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; How is Germany? Hi there. I am thinking of applying for a 3 month rotation ...
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 04-02-2012, 04:26 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi there. I am thinking of applying for a 3 month rotation in Wiesbaden germany for my job. How is it over there? Are the women friendly or really go for American guys? Or is the place in general just worth to visit.
How is Germany?
- 04-08-2012, 03:25 PM #2
I've lived here for almost 1.5 year now and im doing pretty fine.. I am having a bit of trouble with the language barrier but overall positive results.
- 05-21-2012, 08:09 AM #3
Since I live in NRW, a western part of Germany, I often go out in cities like dusseldorf, Cologne, Bonn, Koblenz etc.
Language barrier --> not a big problem!
I found out, that language barrier is not a big concern if you go english. Foreigners are here everywhere and many of them are speaking english, so locals are aware of the fact that they have to be fluent in english if they want to have real fun.
No offence, but I discovered that german dudes are un-trained (almost no game at all), so women go for foreigners easier.
Of course it is not the case in 100% of case, yet this tendency is clear.
Dusseldorf is toughest though, since everything is a bit 'plastic' here. its challenging, yet rewarding! :-)
- By da_russian_one in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2008, 03:14 PM
- By ice cube in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2006, 10:21 AM
- By Angelus_1984 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:51 PM
- By gwaanster in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2006, 04:28 AM
- By Snorge in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog