Colognes? - Page 72

Like Tree5Likes

Colognes?

Discuss Colognes? at the Culture and Lifestyle within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Kenneth Cole "Reaction"...

FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 940
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Houston, TX/College Station, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    34
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiration View Post
    dolce and gabbana the one.
    thats my magic.
    i have that. i love it, but its gone too quickly.

    i also have brit for men, marc jacobs men, tommy bahama, armani code, rsvp, very sexy, and individuel.

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Houston, TX/College Station, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilistic View Post
    i have that. i love it, but its gone too quickly.

    i also have brit for men, marc jacobs men, tommy bahama, armani code, rsvp, very sexy, and individuel.
    RSVP is a great winter time cologne since it has a nice woodsy smell to it. Reaction is great for the summertime since it has a light, citrusy, yet still masculine smell.

    For nighttime when I'm dressed up, I like Calvin Klein Euphoria aftershave and cologne. And if I'm going out, but not super dressed up and like a lighter smell and that's Calvin Klein IN2U, but I think that's been discontinued.

  4. #714
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Essex County, NJ
    Age
    28
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



    this may or may not have been mentioned, but i'm a fan of burberry london. i also "the one" from dolce and gabbana.

  5. #715
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender:
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    As always im going to say again Armani Code.
    However, im also going to offer a new suggestion, Calvin Klein Euphoria.

  6. #716
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Houston, TX/College Station, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by urbana View Post
    Do you mean they throw in free testers bottles??
    Yes, small little bottles that you can use 2-3 times to see how you like them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer_Ace View Post
    However, im also going to offer a new suggestion, Calvin Klein Euphoria.
    One of my favorites.

  7. #717
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender:
    Posts
    3,085
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    A*Men by Thierry Mugler review:

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jawlYJCISgo]YouTube - A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler - -- Bouncer cologne review by Dynamite Dennis[/ame]

  8. #718
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I purchased the A&F 'Fierce' this Saturday. I've already had two girls comment about how good I smelled. I am mutual friends them so they're not total strangers (I haven't gone out with it yet), but they definitely went out of their way to make sure I was the source of the smell and told me how much they loved it.

    If you're hanging out with a younger crowd this is definitely a keeper.

  9. #719
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Houston, TX/College Station, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Breaker View Post
    I purchased the A&F 'Fierce' this Saturday. I've already had two girls comment about how good I smelled. I am mutual friends them so they're not total strangers (I haven't gone out with it yet), but they definitely went out of their way to make sure I was the source of the smell and told me how much they loved it.

    If you're hanging out with a younger crowd this is definitely a keeper.
    Yeah, I was talking to a girl about cologne the other day and she said that Fierce was her favorite smell in the world. I'm thinking about picking up a bottle.

  10. #720
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekItalian View Post
    Yeah, I was talking to a girl about cologne the other day and she said that Fierce was her favorite smell in the world. I'm thinking about picking up a bottle.
    My fave is Cool Water...I don't know wat it is about that cologne that just gets to me.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

David deangelo recommended fragrance

david deangelo perfumes

drakkar noir pua

givenchi

cologne blue man

cologne shaped like a mans body

cologne blue bottle shaped like man

perfumes recommended by david deangelo

SEO Blog

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter