Mar 12/13/14 Denver PUA meet-up and sarge
Discuss Mar 12/13/14 Denver PUA meet-up and sarge at the CO - Colorado Lair within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Mar 12/13/14 Denver PUA meet-up and sarge All the Denver PUAs!!! Here is the plan. ...
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 03-11-2007, 07:10 PM #1
All the Denver PUAs!!!
Mar 12/13/14 Denver PUA meet-up and sarge
Here is the plan.
Let's organize the biggest PUA gathering around - meet, discuss PUA techniques, gather wings, and sarge actively for few days.
I'm not familiar with the local lairs in Denver - I was just at a PUA worshop in San Diego last week, with amazing instructors + gathering of wings, and it was absolutely cool.
I'm currently in Denver and the surrounding ski resorts until Mar 14, and in action. Let's make an active PUA gathering - Mar 12/13/14. I will not be in front of computer but other han that I'm flexible. You can send me a message at my cell phone: 512-791-5291.
Let's hit this town!!!
- 03-13-2007, 02:23 PM #2
Summary for Day 1 (Monday):
Day 1 Summary - Mar 12 Monday
It's been awesome so far, rock & heavy metal in the car and a lot of fun
Sarging alone, at the ski resorts:
- Aspen: 5 sets, 1 @-close.
- Avon: 1 set, 1 @-close.
- Vail: 8 sets, 1 #-close.
Met with a PUA in Vail and discussed PUA stuff + Improv PUA.
So if any of you guys wanna meet and discuss stuff + sarge, hit me up, it;s gonna be fun (just text me at 512-791-5291 as I won't be in front of Internet). It's going great so far and lots of fun.
The best set was an email close, 2-girl set:
- standard tourist opener (good places to go).
- some small talk (where from, etc.).
- when getting to the names, some situational negs (sounds Chinese), she laughed and enjoyed it + noone ever told me such stuff - IOI.
- best friends test (my default for 2-girl set; they enjoyed it a lot).
- @-close with Colorado / California (when are you visiting? I'll show you around).
- I plan to email her today and maybe #-close to text message me for a day-2.
- 03-15-2007, 04:37 PM #3
Long sleep, then sarging in Denver:
Summary for Day 2 (Tuesday):
- 15 sets, no closes (even though the conversations were good). A regular tourist opener doesn't work that well in the city, it works better at the resorts. No opportunity to throw much negs and DHV.
- At the end after opening a set in a bar and having lots of fun in that set, came up with a better opener as there were two guys at that bar wearing flip-flops )) See The Denver Flip-Flop Opener described in my next post for Day 3. Actively looked for sets to field test it, but it was already too late in the night.
- Went to a strip club, had just one lap dance as girls here are not as aggressive to get your money as in California. Kiss-closed the stripper (not as a part of the lap dance, after that and upon leaving the club). Guys kept saying wow, great shirt - but it's not the shirt guys!!! That was a freaking $15 shirt from Walmart that I got, as I had no any cool shirts at the ski resorts )) Nice and peacocky though, goes well with the right body language.
FR: The Stripper Game (very tight game, kiss-close with a connection):
- Great body language and presence all the time (leaned back, cool shirt, confidence, etc). Positioned myself to look either her or the other stripper (kind of like validation). Plus writing messages on my cell phone and stuff, not just staring at her.
- Very tight MM game; negs & pebbles; DHV; validation; conversation.
- Opening and first topics: on hers "Having a good time?": "Yeah. You looked really bored though." + amplify & joke about it; then NLP bridge for extracting values with "if you could be anywhere right now where would you be".
- Connecting on the California topic; few negs/pebbles that she looks like a cute little girl that goes often to Disneyland. She laughed and hit me slightly with her hand. Kino escalations gaming her like a regular girl (high fives, etc.), not too sexual kino just because she is a stripper.
- Negs: you girls here don't approach. In California they approach much more and that way get much more money. (I could have amplified it a bit by adding that even the waiter girl did not have me buy a drink as she did not approach well, and half an hour after that I went and got it myself - but skipped that one, plus there was no need).
- DHV 1: As the conversation goes like what I do here, etc., I told her that I am here on a special mission. She was smiling and wondering what it is. I told her directly that I am a pickup artist and I do street pickup. Plus the results from yesterday: Aspen: 5 sets, 1 @-close; Avon: 1 set, 1 @-close; Vail: 8 sets, 1 #-close. She liked it a lot.
- DHV 2: Some talk about the approach and how crucial it is. Plus how the stripper girls here don't approach that much and you can see them hesitating and wondering, like guys do, and that she distinguishes herself from the others by approaching me (making myself the prize). Connected on the topic that you need to approach in order to get things from life.
- Conversation: various topics; lots of California talk, etc. Most of it C&F and confident positive mood. She seemed to enjoy it. As we actually had a conversation and I was gaming her, at the end she was a bit vulnerable when asking if I would want a lap dance as I could really reply anything at that point.
- Going for the lap dance: she's like wow you're tall - I always get that and I I love it as it's an opportunity to use some guaranteed-to-work stuff then my standard C&F replies, delivered to her jokingly and playfully as we already had some connection, like "Yeah, time to wear your high heels", then on how tall I answered that, plus added my default line for it, an awesome super-killer punch line that always rocks big time (this one is exceptional and a secret, I use it only in the field) and the last one playfully "you need to catch up" Applied the right kino with hand on her waist.
- The lap dance was cool, lots of fun talk, and enjoying it together. She laughed from her heart at few jokes that really caught her by surprise Some were not even real jokes, just like in comedy laughter is release of tension and it's often just the surprise and the right delivery. "Mmmm, California boobs... " - she laughed a lot at that one, then we had fun like a game with California boobs / Denver boobs, etc. This goes with my Improv PUA theory for game starters (not just openers and topic starters), when you play games together.
- Few PUA jokes about exchanging names & numbers; me: so what was your name again? she: Oh, we hadn't even exchanged names (and then we did); me: right, and we hadn't even exchanged numbers )) That works as a joke when she knows you are a PUA; otherwise it's interepreted differently. Did not number close though, kept her anticipating.
- Some more C&F; then while going back to the main area applied again the right kino with hand on her waist, and we kissed on the lips as we parted. She was enjoying all the time that we had, as it is quite different than anything else. Gaming a stripper can be really great for both of you. Speaking of that, I remember a friend who had an emotional connection with a stripper long time back, and one day when he came to the club and gave her a fluffy toy for her birthday, she burst out into tears. Strippers are really beautiful creatures, and a lot of them have a great soul if you get to know them.
- Then watched some more striptease, while the club was about to close. IOI-ed her a bit as she had deserved it, and she liked it (mutually justified attraction).
- At the end while leaving, hugged her good bye and we kissed again. Sometimes a kiss with a stripper can be really beautiful...
- I heard few guys commenting on my way out: wow; the guy is cool; great shirt, etc. )))) Yeah, right..... - it's a freaking $15 shirt from Walmart guys!!!!!!! )))))))
- 03-15-2007, 05:54 PM #4
Long sleep again, checkout from the hotel, and travelling around - this time to Colorado Springs.
Summary for Day 3 (Wednesday):
- Not much sarging during the day (just 2-3 sets day game), more sight-seeing. Visited The Garden Of The Gods - totally awesome and inspirational, a must see.... Plus a great topic and foundation for NLP routines, lol ))))) Used it later at my first night-time set that I @-closed (there were also many cool & fun connections to play and improvise on in the set, so it was lots of fun even without that).
- Night sarging alone and then with a PUA from Denver; discussed PUA stuff and shared techniques. It is really good when you are with a local PUA as you can move faster through more bars that you would never know that exist - the night before I had hit just 2-3 bars, other than that it was mostly street approaches.
- Totally 10 approaches for the day; 1 @-close.
- Most of the times used my new Denver Flip-Flop Opener; it's better than the standard tourist opener; usually opens the sets and gets you in a conversation with them. After that it all depends on how good you game is, the delivery & inner game, how well you connect, etc.
- It was all fun, and the cool thing was that while 3 days back I had no options at all, at the end of the third day I had several options to choose from and not enough time for all of them:
A) Keep sarging the bars with my Denver PUA friend. It was a lot of fun and good practice of approaching.
B) Hit the stripper that I kiss-closed the day before. This time it would be the heavy artillery for emotional connection: my enhanced NLP/Improv version of Our World (field tested, guranteed emotional connection and a kiss), and the Denmark game (from the MM forums again, my personal favourite, field tested, guaranteed huge instant attraction). After such a thing the only thing that could happen is guranteed heavy kissing, and most probably a #-close for a f-close after that. Not much time though, as I was flying early morning on the next day and I had alreadyt checked out of the hotel. Maybe I should have done that last night.
C) Day-2 with the sarge from Monday that I #-closed in Vail. She was also from my nationality (a rare coincidence), which made things much better. We had touched base earlier during the day, and had arrangements for meeting after she fisnishes work at the restaurant she works at.
After sarging with my Denver PUA friend at the bars, I choose option C as the girl called me, and I decided that I have to give it a try. That also had the most potential for a bit longer-term benefits after that. The tricky part was that it was already 11PM and Vail is 90 miles from Denver. With my California style of driving that would be pretty fast though, and just in time for the bars.
So I said good bye to my friend and Denver, and headed for Vail. Wow..... lots of snow after the tunnels, icy road and shit, not fun and safe to drive at all. Almost ran out of gas too, but I made it through the snow to a gas station that finally appeared. I finally made it to Vail but it was already 1:40AM - oops )) Looks like the California driving works only in California ))))
Even though the bars were closing, called the girl - I had a date plan, I could try an NLP date in the car, with a "virtual bar" routine that I just though about. Looks like the girl was already sleeping though. The call was good and calibrated, so it wasn't a phone game problem. Second call, with good phone game (a short funny song of my nationality, field tested). Yep, looks like it was indeed late night already...
Anyway, drove ahead to the airport and arrived just in time with a short nap there.
I had lots of fun those 3 days - all active sarging and cool stuff. The sight-seeing itself was worth it by itself too, just like the sarging itself was worth it by itself. Feels good. Maybe I could have done better with the timing and the dates (the Vail girl or the stripper) - but in the end what happened was that I had more approaches and sarging instead of that, and it was fun (and more personal development for me than the dates, which for me is the easier part). I wish I sarged as actively at home as when I am on vacation, lol ))
Anyway - see you Denver, back to California.
The Denver Flip Flop Opener (by StreetBreed)
The opener that I used in the last day of my 3-day sarge in Denver; usually the sets open and gets you into a conversation. I throw in a bit of standup comedy in it as that's what I do, but you can have it your own way and probably do it better than me. Also that is just the basic structure and parameters can be changed in any random ways. Should work for other situations too.
Part 1. (to the group):
- 3 sec rule; as a regular approach with quick kino touch and smiling; if you are in a funny mood it can also be a reactional 3-sec rule like this: on seeing the set just start laughing (depending on whether you like using contageous laughter or whether you think it's needy).
- Hey girls, check it out!!!
- I was just hanging out in a bar (with my friend),
and I saw those two guys wearing flip-flops... ))
- Can you imagine that???
- See, I'm from California, and we do wear flip-flops there - a lot!
- But not in bars...... common ))
- (if they already get engaged into the conversation): yeah, but see - for girl it might be ok, but for a guy... you know guys should at least put a shirt, not to talk about the shoes...
Part 2. (to the target):
- Like you - do you wear flip-flops at bars??
- No ==> (standup comedy response): Yes you do - you liar ))
- Yes ==> (standup comedy response): I know you would...
- I can tell by your eyes - you look like one of those girls...
that wear flip-flops at bars
Part 3. (may or may not get to that as typically you are already in a conversation):
- Well, I guess that must be the new cool thing in Denver
- See, we could form a flip-flop club, and go to bars with flip-flops... ))) (high-fives)
- We can even have our own dance - do the flip-flop )
Usually didn't get to the last parts of Part 3, but it may have its value a bit later in the conversation, however normally you would have already thrwon away the opener and moved to other topics so that you go wide and deep, not just cycling on the same thing. If you use the last lines from Part 3, you can then transition to dance topic (what kind of style they dance in clubs, and maybe also make fun).
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog