Wings 30-40 Yrs Old
Discuss Wings 30-40 Yrs Old at the CA - San Francisco Lair and NorCal within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Wings 30-40 Yrs Old Hi, I'm a recently divorced 35-yr-old white male in the Tri-Valley ...
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-01-2012, 09:03 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi, I'm a recently divorced 35-yr-old white male in the Tri-Valley (Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon). I'm finally convinced there's no nightlife in this area (daytime is good, though), at least in the Fall-Winter, so I'm venturing out to SF, San Jose, Walnut Creek, Danville, and the peninsula.
Wings 30-40 Yrs Old
I have the time to sarge 3x-4x a week (locally on weeknights, anywhere on weekends). The problem is all my friends are in SJ, most have just gotten married, and none share my passion for the game.
I've read every book on the game and have all the knowledge, just need to start putting it into practice. So even though I was married 10+ years and have studied everything, I'm still a relative newbie.
Prefer folks 30-40 who are on the mature side. I look younger than 35 and my style is a little rock n roll. I do much better with women 25-40, and prefer wings with style who are looking for the same. My methodology of choice is the Mystery Method, but it's all basically the same.
If you live in the East Bay, great. If not, then let's sarge on weekends where you live (SF, peninsula, SJ). Please PM me or reply here if interested, thanks.
- By himanshuchikara in forum ItalianoReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2012, 02:18 AM
- By babysapp58 in forum Other North East (ME, NH, VT, CT, RI, MA outside Boston)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2012, 10:09 AM
- By Klayton Kontrol in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:45 PM
- By backtoback in forum Ontario LairReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2010, 08:53 PM
- By kiniver in forum NJ - New Jersey Lair (excl NYC, Philly)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog