PDA

View Full Version : Wings Glasgow/Edinburgh/Stirling

Smiler
04-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Hi guys, sorry, I have been lurking for quite a while and not really posting or reading posts. I work away from home a lot so don't really have time. I work 3 weeks on and 1 week off. The problem is when I'm on my 3 weeks on I'm working for the full 3 weeks with no days off. I cant go out sarging either due to where i work.
So what am I after then, well seeing as I have to effectively take 3 weeks off from sarging I get out of practice. When I come home though I'm more than happy to go out sarging for the full 7 days. There is a problem with this, although I'm not working, everybody else is. Im looking for wings in Glasgow/Edinburgh for mid week and maybe even weekends if my normal wings are not out.
To give you a bit of my background follow the link http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5447
Hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance
Smiler

jeeves1010
05-29-2006, 03:57 AM
Hi,
I will be back in my old stomping ground of Glasgow some time in the next week or two, should be interesting to go back knowing all that (I hope) I know now. PM me if you need a wingman. J10