PDA

View Full Version : Florida State

Jacobeli
02-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Hey,
Im 20 years old, I go to FSU in Tallahassee, FL. Ive only read The Game and some random posts and videos from around the net. I am in my Mystery Newbie Mission already. I am looking for any PUAs in tally to go sarging with, I know enough to run some sets and have recently started number closing successfully. Id like to meet someone with more experience than me (not hard), not to just teach me/let me see them in action but to help ease the stress of going out solo and failing 95% of my sets. Hit me up if your in the area

FSUguy
02-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey,
Im 20 years old, I go to FSU in Tallahassee, FL. Ive only read The Game and some random posts and videos from around the net. I am in my Mystery Newbie Mission already. I am looking for any PUAs in tally to go sarging with, I know enough to run some sets and have recently started number closing successfully. Id like to meet someone with more experience than me (not hard), not to just teach me/let me see them in action but to help ease the stress of going out solo and failing 95% of my sets. Hit me up if your in the area

sup man. I'm a 20 year old student at FSU myself. I see you have your aim listed in your profile, log on sometime. Warning: I'm probably not more experienced. But who cares, can't be hard to catch up and we always can use wingmen.

zerolocity
09-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Anyone still down to sarge and master this shit?