PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne - Looking for a wingman/mentor

krayzie
01-24-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm looking for a wingman to begin the most amazing journey of my life, i've been in and out of the game the last two years. I'm 22 Living in Melbourne S.E, I'm looking for someone who might be on my level(in between Beginner/Moderate) I'm also looking for a mentor I really would like to learn the game but also develope friendships in the community.

Just PM me for my MSN, facebook details.

Thanks

strapper
03-04-2009, 02:08 AM
hey krayzie, im from melbourne east, read heaps of great material and am very pretty comfortable in social situations. I am definitly a novie but am so keen to get a good group of bloaks togeather to become pua's. Im realy new to the forum so i dont know how to discreetly trade personal info. Your gunna have to give me a heads up.
Hopefully hear from you...
STRAPPER

halfbeast
03-04-2009, 03:34 AM
hey lads, i live in england now but heading over to melbourne late june and spending a yr there. would be great if i could go sargin with u there.

strapper
03-04-2009, 11:35 PM
mate, i am totally keen!! Im freshly single and ready to and meet some carzy ass party girls and have some good times. Do you know what this PM stuff is all about??

Smith1983
03-10-2009, 02:00 AM
PM means to write to them personally.

I'm also 25 and recently single mate, maybe we could arrange something.

TheJeff
03-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Hey guys,
We're starting to get a little group together now. We've been doing some night and day game around the city with consistant #closes.
We're trying to get out a few times a week. Feel free to get in touch if you wanna join us.
drake.31@hotmail.com

soldout
03-23-2010, 05:46 PM
I am based in Melbourne and also am looking for a decent wingman as I find working off soemone else is far easier and we can fire eachother up.

Give me a message if you fancy goign out for a drink

Psyris
03-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a 24 year old primary teacher (math-a-magician or chicken boner to the ladies) from Geelong. I'm mainly into MM, David D and dabble a tiny bit in NLP (only for myself). Have been in the game for a few years now. # close and kiss close everytime I go out, with the occassional F-close. I come up to Melbz a tiny bit, but if you guys are keen for a sarge in Geelong on Fri or Sat nights let me know

Psyris

9Yards
06-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Hey guys i'm fairly new to the game as well, I'm 21 go to Rmit uni and live near st kilda, i've read the books done the study but struggling to put it all into action. Looking for some wings to go out with or a mentor. Send me an email or add me to facebook @ roryhalliday@gmail.com. Would be great to get a group of cool guys together to meet up, share stories, learn from each other and most importantly go out sarging! theres power in synergy.

Lev1
06-06-2010, 03:14 PM
hey guys. im 21 and from the uk but will be moving out to melbourne in less than 2 weeks so would be great to meet up with some of you. im not a complete novice but at the same time ive got a long way to go before i would consider myself experienced. ive taken a bootcamp and also had a daygame workshop.