PDA

View Full Version : .. how much bullshit is too much?

scanzler
12-10-2008, 09:37 PM
So I've been reading alot of PUA material, and it seems so much of the stuff used to give you a DHV and get you pre-selected status is bullshit.

Now I've always been a fan of bullshit, but .. what happens when a girl finds out you've bullshitted?

If I tell a girl I'm a part time owner of a night club, or my last girl friend was Go-Go dancer, or this and that.. it might be good for now but what happens when she finds out it's all bullshit? How do you avoid her wondering about it?

I've always been a fan of bullshit, one thing I'd always do with girls when I tell them true stories, is greatly exaggerate a little truth, to make my life seem more interesting. That usually works, and can't really get called out on for it.

How valuable is bullshit in this game?

truelies
12-11-2008, 01:17 AM
I don't care how many guys are gonna argue me on this one but I actually feel that DHV'ing yourself (by lying about status and such) is complete bullshit and I in a way you're actually DLV'ing yourself. I mean isn't that the same as lying about yourself to impress a girl?

Please, someone explain to me if I have it wrong because I have always wondered about this...

scanzler
12-11-2008, 01:41 AM
LOL, I also see that your a girl.

It makes sense.. if you don't get caught. What I'm asking about is how not to get called on your bullshit.

Regiment
12-11-2008, 01:59 AM
What I'm asking about is how not to get called on your bullshit.

Don't do it.

Don't lie.

DHV with other things.... TRUE things.

Don't lie.
Be a man of Integrity.

Almighty Mexijew
12-11-2008, 03:17 AM
To DHV correctly, you have to be congruent with it..You must live what you say, or else its going to be known and she won't like being lied to very much. Especially if shes into it and asks you a question about your experiences, trying to connect to you.

PULS3
12-11-2008, 06:16 AM
It's a common term called "fake it till you make it."

Originally guys who are starting in the game don't have enough valuable, funny, or interesting life experiences that they can use to DHV themselves. So they use other peoples routines and such. When they start getting successes then they start having more true life experiences. Eventually they don't need the "bullshit" anymore.

Basically you know you don't have to bullshit anymore when you don't need to.

It's not lying, it's flirting. :D

TrueStory
12-11-2008, 08:37 AM
It's a common term called "fake it till you make it."

Originally guys who are starting in the game don't have enough valuable, funny, or interesting life experiences that they can use to DHV themselves. So they use other peoples routines and such. When they start getting successes then they start having more true life experiences. Eventually they don't need the "bullshit" anymore.

Basically you know you don't have to bullshit anymore when you don't need to.

It's not lying, it's flirting. :D

Pretty much. Your game is founded on lies, eventually it will collapse.

I don't care how many guys are gonna argue me on this one but I actually feel that DHV'ing yourself (by lying about status and such) is complete bullshit and I in a way you're actually DLV'ing yourself. I mean isn't that the same as lying about yourself to impress a girl?

Please, someone explain to me if I have it wrong because I have always wondered about this...

She's got a point. I can understand it's frustrating for Joe-Nobody make it in the game, and sometimes you do exaggerate some things;

but when it comes down to telling her you co-owner of a club, or you own a private jet...that's just getting ridiculous.

Don't do it.

Don't lie.

DHV with other things.... TRUE things.

Don't lie.
Be a man of Integrity.

In pimp game they say: "stay true to the game and game will stay true to you"

Sometimes you lie to people sometimes you lie to yourself. Telling yourself you will shortcut your path to the game, by bullshitting your way in, is like getting a fake PhD Degree from one of those online "universities". People see right through that.

Funny story:

A friend of mine lives in New York City and he just started seeing this freaky-sexy chick in Queens. However, he told her that he is from LA (big producer), and she believed him.

Now every time he comes over to see her, he has to carry a fucking suitcase on the train, as he is coming in from airport on a business trip.

The suitcase is empty. When I asked him "Bro, doesn't it cross your mind that she might look in it, and see it's empty.... what are you going to say to her????"

To which he replies: "If she opens suitcase and it's empty, I am going to say: 'OHhh goddamnit...those mother fuckers stole my shit at LaGuardia Airport!!!!!!!!'"

Sylo
12-14-2008, 05:45 PM
everyone exaggerates. you know that story that your uncle told u about that time he caught a trillion pound marlin with his bare hands? we all know that he pulled a tiny dead trout out of the lake. tell interesting stories, just dont make it too crazy tho. most of all, tell TRUE stories. find stuff that u did or has happened to u and stuff DHVs into it. its easier than u think. find those several spikes in stories that exist. remember that time u and ur buddies went on that ski trip? well i bet on that vacation you either protected a loved one, was a leader of men etc etc.