PDA

View Full Version : She Says, "...

monkeysmiles
12-10-2008, 09:32 PM
"Why are you so mean to me?"

When I'm really flowing with cocky funny personality I always seem to reach this point where the girl asks that question...

Now I feel like that's when I have to transition or something, but i dunno how. I always usually just like ignore her when she says this, but i feel like there's a better option.

Thanks for all suggestions

monkeysmiles
12-10-2008, 09:58 PM

When I'm really flowing with cocky funny personality I always seem to reach this point where the girl asks that question...

Now I feel like that's when I have to transition or something, but i dunno how. I always usually just like ignore her when she says this, but i feel like there's a better option.

Like maybe "I'm not mean, I just realistic" or "I just keep it real"'

truelies
12-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Haha I ask that all the time!! I think the answers I've gotten had the same "That's all you deserve, little girl" message to them. Someone else with experience could give you better answers for it but she's not really offended when she says this.

PULS3
12-11-2008, 06:18 AM
I'd say,
"I know you like it."

TrueStory
12-11-2008, 08:23 AM

If she's asking it jokingly, like pretending to be upset; and the whole thing is delivered in playful tone, you're doing fine.

HOWEVER....

IF you are pissing her off, and her tone is ANYTHING but playful........ you have major case of Miscalibration.

If this happens to a lot of sets, you are either: a)attractive and give out too many negs, b)you are high value and give out too many negs.

There is a big difference between playful teasing and negging. If she is upset, cut down on your arrogant teasing.

Something tells me you are not cocky. You're just making fun of these girls.

monkeysmiles
12-11-2008, 08:56 AM
If she's asking it jokingly, like pretending to be upset; and the whole thing is delivered in playful tone, you're doing fine.

HOWEVER....

IF you are pissing her off, and her tone is ANYTHING but playful........ you have major case of Miscalibration.

If this happens to a lot of sets, you are either: a)attractive and give out too many negs, b)you are high value and give out too many negs.

There is a big difference between playful teasing and negging. If she is upset, cut down on your arrogant teasing.

Something tells me you are not cocky. You're just making fun of these girls.

Yeah yeah, it's definitely not a hostile tone or anything like that. It's almost like an, "Ok, what can i do to get your approval?" kind of tone, I think.

After just now reading the venusian arts ebook, im thinking maybe it's like a signal to transition from A2 to A3 and start picking out qualities of her that i am attracted to. I usually enjoy the feeling of control using cockyfunny so much that I never even shift into comfort stage or connection or whatever.

Like last night, after this girl, emm Sally, asked me, "why are you soo mean to meee?", i said something like, "because your short and i always pick on short people". It felt like a decent response...i think she jaw dropped alittle maybe. But still, i feel like there's a way to channel the energy better...

Phateless
12-11-2008, 09:00 AM
If she says that and follows by slapping you on the arm, it's a good sign. If she just looks at you with big vulnerable eyes, than you're overdoing it on the cocky/funny.

TrueStory
12-11-2008, 09:09 AM
Monkey,

you are right, it is transition from A2 to A3...well it's a transition to a stage where you need to show her some interest.

Without failure i have used "I pick on you because you act all cute and worked up..it's adorable" and then tease her a little bit less but follow up with "It makes you giggle, I like it :-p"

Comfort needs to be part of whole interaction because she will feel either "this guy is too good to be true, something has to be wrong with him, he's almost perfect" or she'll feel like she doesn't know you well enough to take relationship further (sex), therefore she'll end interaction on some bullshit excuse.

You have to show "soft side" in your own character so she feels you're a human being. You don't need to tell her about your insecurities, but sharing some memories from childhood or talking about relationship with your cousins or nephews/nieces. this makes you more wholesome not just arrogant jerk, see what i am getting at?

monkeysmiles
12-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Monkey,

you are right, it is transition from A2 to A3...well it's a transition to a stage where you need to show her some interest.

Without failure i have used "I pick on you because you act all cute and worked up..it's adorable" and then tease her a little bit less but follow up with "It makes you giggle, I like it :-p"

Comfort needs to be part of whole interaction because she will feel either "this guy is too good to be true, something has to be wrong with him, he's almost perfect" or she'll feel like she doesn't know you well enough to take relationship further (sex), therefore she'll end interaction on some bullshit excuse.

You have to show "soft side" in your own character so she feels you're a human being. You don't need to tell her about your insecurities, but sharing some memories from childhood or talking about relationship with your cousins or nephews/nieces. this makes you more wholesome not just arrogant jerk, see what i am getting at?

yes. This is exactly what i was hoping to hear from somebody with mucho experience. Thank you.

Sylo
12-15-2008, 12:51 AM
yea, if its playful i like to go with "well ive noticed that wen u get worked up, ur purse ur lips (or w\e) just like this. its kinda cute." maybe pick out something else about some1 else in the group (or have ur wing pick out something about his target).

as long as shes not actually pissed ur in good standing, use it to your advantage to move forward. like everything else- when you dont know how to react, just appear unphased.