PDA

View Full Version : Confusing mixed signals...help please

jimbo7918
12-08-2008, 09:04 PM
So I've known this girl for about two months and I get a lot of positive signals from her every time we hang out - light kino (from her and from me), inviting me out to things in the future (like trips to california), deep eye contact, strong attraction. I see her about three times a week because we go rock climbing together at the gym. SO I finally ask her to come to dinner with me after the gym very nonchalantly (face to face, we just got done climbing). SHe says yes, totally positively, and I tease her about where we are going to go, she smiles and says she will think of something while she is changing. So she leaves to change and tells me she can't go right now because she had "some different appointment she forgot about" so then I said "no biggie, what about next time?" and she said "well I will just think about it"

THe next few days she was really cold to my texts afterwards... 1 word answers, being cold basically, I haven't seen her since that one time we were at the gym and she stopped going with me to the gym (I have called her once since)

TexX18
12-08-2008, 09:14 PM
You were in the friend zone with her and now that you tried to make a move on her she doesn't like you like that and she is rejecting you. Classic story, the more you try to advance the more distant she will become. Best advice is make no more advancement on her EVER again and you may still be able to be friends with her. But most likely thats it, just friends.

sargesheros
12-09-2008, 11:21 AM
I would recommend you read the "LBFJ'd? Get out of the Friend Zone 101" sticky by _Cane_. It's in the Newbie Discussion Forum.

TheRevolution
12-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Fuck, that sucks man.

I kinda been there 2.

Best thing is, like Texx said, stop gettin at her and maybe she'll come back.
It sort of worked for me, but yeah... ur just a friend to her.