PDA

View Full Version : Kino w/Girls in Study group???

monkeysmiles
12-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Can it be done?

I'm meeting up with these two pretty girls this coming week and I'm relatively charming verbally (sometimes hit it with the cocky/funny, sometimes not), but my real sticking point is im lame at getting kino started.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any ideas.

---monkeysmiles

sunfire
12-06-2008, 11:41 PM
start off small, just a small touch with the back of the hand to get their attention, than say something cocky/funny and push them. than u can put ur arm around one of the for like a sec or two, no longer than that. just start small and escelate. i think within an hour u can be touching her almost everywhere (not in a sexual way, unless ur going in the "sexual predator" way lol).

monkeysmiles
12-06-2008, 11:57 PM
yeah sexual predator is actually what im going for

Nat3r
12-07-2008, 12:02 AM
yeah sexual predator is actually what im going for

paul janka...is that you?

YoungMuney
12-07-2008, 03:34 PM
heres a good technique for kino after som rapport.
tell her you took ____ class and learned some palm reading, go over to her pull up a chair and do some palm reading

monkeysmiles
12-07-2008, 04:46 PM
heres a good technique for kino after som rapport.
tell her you took ____ class and learned some palm reading, go over to her pull up a chair and do some palm reading

If i could make palm reading some logical outgrowth of whatever conversation then that would be solid. With palm reading, i know like the basic heart, head, life, and fate line; and so have done a little like telling girls if they have a strong sexual vibe and whether their heart rules their head blah blah...

Q: Is there a way to build up the emotions through palm-reading? Like some ross jeffries ish? Orr would you guys say it's mainly just the being able to kino that's important?

YoungMuney
12-08-2008, 12:59 PM
yeah, im sure you could use some NLP in palm reading but i dont have any paticular lines

sunfire
12-08-2008, 01:06 PM
i dont rly like using scripted routines, i just take interesting ideas and tell them as routines, and i just include kino whenever i can. cocky and funny is a good way to initiate kino aswell. ur the way i was before, ur afraid to touch cuz u think she will be like wtf are u doing? but its actually very natural. off course dont try to put ur finger in her pussy if ur talking about geography :P use common sense of course, and escalate slowly but at a steady pace. of course ull have to get one of these girls alone, because if u have trouble with kino now it will be hard to get a threesome, esp out of a study group lol. good luck. post here how it went and we can help u figure out what u did right/wrong.