PDA

View Full Version : How to Phase Shift into DHV

Party
12-06-2008, 05:14 PM
I was on the bus today, and opened a 3set, including my target i would say HB7. I opened them with the maury line, and esp tested them with guess a number 1-10, however they guess 3, which threw me off but went on to tell them the girls that guess three are not normal, to neg my target. Her friend then almost fell standing up on the bus and the girls started laughing and lost interest in me. What do i do to stay the center of attention and also start demonstrating higher value?

Nat3r
12-06-2008, 05:48 PM
I was on the bus today, and opened a 3set, including my target i would say HB7. I opened them with the maury line, and esp tested them with guess a number 1-10, however they guess 3, which threw me off but went on to tell them the girls that guess three are not normal, to neg my target. Her friend then almost fell standing up on the bus and the girls started laughing and lost interest in me. What do i do to stay the center of attention and also start demonstrating higher value?

clearly your conversation wasnt really that great if a falling person is better than you. change your routines? DHV earlier? because you should be DHV'ing before you are doing number games, or else you seem like a dancing monkey

Display MOB
12-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Something else just caught there eye their not going to ignore their friend falling on a bus. Just make a situational comment and transition from there.

the_source
12-07-2008, 12:10 AM
you need to cut the thread and press forward with your canned material.

you can start by saying "ok and back to me....." and thread on...

Saint Nicholas
12-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Saying "okay now back to me "
sounds a little unsympathetic to the friend who fell like you didnt care that she fell

Smart101
12-14-2008, 11:34 AM
when she replied 3, you shuldve said ' your and odd one arent you' then smiled
and the best DHV which always works with me is the cube, ive even made up some of my own stuff which id be happy to share with you

Sylo
12-14-2008, 12:26 PM
ok, friend falls, then they laugh. i would say "hey now, dont make fun of your friend (showing a little sympathy). Its not her fault she cant handle her liquor (should get the attantion back on you)." then dhv story about the time ur buddy got so drunk and you had to help him w\e or something. dhv stories seem to be a sticking point for me.

hey smart101, whats "the cube"

Fader
12-14-2008, 12:33 PM

All those routines are dhv's. Next time they say 3 you say I guess this just proves that esp is bs. You lost control of the frame. Next time be more dominant. If you need help with dhv's buy the routines manual or search around on the forum.