PDA

View Full Version : How to run game on a "slut"?

EffectQT
12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
First I'll put up a disclaimer. I have the utmost respect for any girl who qualifies as a slut and isn't ashamed of it. She actually embraces her sexuality and has no qualms about having the fun she deserves.

At my campus, and I guess, at almost any campus in the world, there is a handful of girls who just have sex with almost anyone... or so it seems. I'm fairly sure that there's some kind of selection procedure for her bedpartners and something tells me simply running game won't be enough.

What are the differences in techniques and material I have to use in order to intently seduce a so-called slut? I hope someone can help me out with this one.

Ramhotep
12-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Make yourself the prize?

EnterEnce
12-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Not much is different, its just that everything is alot easier. As soon as you knockout a kiss-close. Escalating is alot easier, you can really build up the sexual tension really quickly and there is barely any LMR.

TomFoolery
12-01-2008, 11:06 PM
you cant win
ive known several
and have had no luck

they accept their sexuality, they realize at the end of the day THEY are the choosers, no matter what you think

its in their hands

Shark Bait
12-02-2008, 12:26 AM
i've had experience with an openly bisexual girl who was a very sexual creature. [i dont like the word slut] what i did was act and talk like i just assumed she was gonna have sex with me. you know...drop all the hints, make the conversation sexual, get touchy feely, build sexual tension, ask her which girl 'we' should have a threesome with...you're feeling nice so you'll let her decide tonight, but tomorrow you get to choose. i don't know...i guess its like role playing?

just assume, think, talk, act, appear like you two are already on the course for sex. i find cocky funny works great here.

ooranos
12-02-2008, 01:05 AM
-Pound attraction material
-Spike BT
-Escalate
-Manage logistics (really the trickiest part)
-Close

Little or no comfort needed with these girls. Doing so is a waste of time and can kill sexual tension and momentum (you risk going "backwards" or stalling out the set).

Little or no qualification needed either. I may run some light qualification that tie into statements of sexual interest.

You need to be aware of when girls are in "critical slut mode" (coined by Brad P), then do the above. It's hard to explain "critical slut mode". She has a certain energy about her, a look in her eyes, a walk. You can just SENSE it. Go out enough, be aware of this "mode", and you'll see it. You'll gain that calibration by going in field.

EffectQT
12-02-2008, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the information. I'll most certainly fieldtest it in the couple of weeks.