PDA

View Full Version : my real target is a friend of the girl im railing tomorrow

Ramhotep
11-27-2008, 06:18 PM
so im in college, and without really thinking got HB9s HB8 friend to be really into me and set up a thing with her for tomorrow. shes getting fucked.

BUT i dont know HB9 at all, but goddamn when i saw her for the first time, i was like woah, and will get myself introduced to her tomorrow, social circle crap rocks. ok whatever, now, as a challenge, my mate is getting me to make a girl fall hopelessly in love with me (peptide addiction :p) within 2 weeks. i may do it to the HB8, however, i really do have a thing for HB9, and my social status will skyrocket if i do get that one.

im confused! since its college i do have to give a crap about what people talk about you see.

Ramhotep
11-27-2008, 06:45 PM
oh btw, the target isnt one-itis, just a goddamn that is one fine fine woman.

EffectQT
11-28-2008, 03:43 AM
oh btw, the target isnt one-itis, just a goddamn that is one fine fine woman.

So what if she's one-itis? You can do something about it now with all the knowledge you've gathered, instead of ruining because of your AFCness.

One-itis is only bad for afc's. Pua's can do something about it.

Ramhotep
11-28-2008, 05:11 AM
Trust me its not one-itis. Im just wondering what would happen if i fuck both friends .. Err fuck it, ill sort it myself.
Peace.

kink
11-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Beware the repercussions of fucking good friends, especially if you're fucking one over.

Ramhotep
11-28-2008, 05:27 PM
yeah thats what i thought dude. hmmmm. fuck it, im gonna go for the HB9 :)

Shark Bait
11-28-2008, 05:30 PM
you know it'd be easier to get the HB9 if you befriended the HB8 and got introduced as HB8's friend rather than HB8's fuckbuddy. hell, if you hook HB8 up with one of your quality guy friends, she'll probably return the favor. tell your cock to stop being so greedy...women are people too. if you fuckover the HB8, that'll most likely ruin your chances with HB9, as well as any of the other women in their social circle.[in which your 'social status' will plummet...or you find another social circle to terrorize]

Ramhotep
11-28-2008, 05:39 PM
yeah i know mate :) i told her i couldnt turn up today, flaked on her, ill concentrate on just being her friend.

sounds good. ill see about hookin her up or something.

ooranos
11-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Haha, I'm in this exact same situation.

Got a date with a HB8 this week which will be fucking easy to close. She's really into me and pretty cool too. Her roomate is a red-headed HB9 (awesome!) and I want to fuck her to.

My plan?
Go on the date with the HB8. Run some breakthrough comfort, plus deep empathy, plus various other tactics I use to make girls fall in love with me. Fuck her really good and leave her feeling awesome. She'll tell her roomate that I'm so fascinating, so cool, etc, and that she got a good fucking.

Then I'll 3some them both. Shouldn't be too hard. All I need is isolation with the two, which isn't hard since they live together. Just go over her place, invite the redhead to chill with us, drink with them, start setting sexual frames, and escalate on both. I'll get a good idea if the 3some is possible in that scenario. If it doesn't seem ripe, I'll fuck the 8 again and try to get the redhead in isolation later.

Maybe try this...

Phateless
11-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Getting a girl to fall hopelessly in love with you just to see if you can? That's fucked. You're no better than all the girls who have ever strung you along in your whole life. Game isn't about fucking with women's heads. It's about learning how to interact with them to enrich your own life.

Be a man and be straight with hb8. Lying to get laid isn't game. It's deception. Real game is when she's happy with casual sex and doesn't feel used and lied to.

Oaks
11-29-2008, 04:05 PM
i agree with phateless...thats not cool man