right
gonna sarge for the first time in ages tomorow
but i have no idea how the carry on after the neg and opener
tiips?

thanks

sunfire
11-26-2008, 04:28 PM
start a new thread. lets use a really cliche convo here:

u: hey guys, i need ur opinion on so and so, i can only stay a minute, my friend and his gf bla bla bla, what do u think?
them: bullshit bullshit and some more shit u dont give a shit about
u: are u girls best friends?
them: yes
u: ya i can tell, u make the exact same facial expressions.
them: giggle
u: actually my friend used to be able to mimick every facial expression every other person did. oh come to think of it, i remember when i had a big ass party and he was rly drunk and i helped him get home (dhv) bla bla bla and keep on DHVing

u basically wonna keep DHVing for a bit and than read on in the forums and ull know the whole attraction comfort seduction model. oh and u might wonna throw another false time constraint like "before i go, i wonna tell u of bla bla bla". gl out there :P

Oaks
11-26-2008, 11:56 PM
yeah sunfire pretty much hit it. theres plenty of that on the forum just read around

EnterEnce
11-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Yea, pretty much just go into some DHV material which you can find alot of on here. From what sunfire said you can give them the best friends test, throw a joke in there, share a couple stories that DHV and don't forget to lock-in. From there you should be able to settle yourself in. Also don't forget to FTC(False Time Constraint) when you open.