PDA

View Full Version : Places to go For people of age of 18-20

Fresh23
11-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Basically what I'm trying to say I'm 19 and i need Ideas of were to go ?I usually go to the mall ,party,star buck,clubs(but their alway to loud for gaming) . The clubs that are 18-20 here in Utah aren't very social so i need Advice?

Nat3r
11-26-2008, 03:56 AM
what do you mean arent social

Virgil Woods
11-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Are the guys on one side and the girls on the other? Is there a "Leave room for Jesus" rule and chaperons walking around with rulers? The club is what you make it, my friend. If you go in there and own the club, you can make everyone become social.

Fresh23
11-26-2008, 01:35 PM
No well I don't know how to say this but the clubs in Utah aren't like the one out in NY or L.A. .It very small and even when your talking to the lady's in a room that for Socializing. the music is too loud.One thing I should Add on I'm partial deaf.Utah clubs are very lame compare to the ones in Arizona,Los Angeles,Vegas,Colorado.

TrueStory
11-26-2008, 01:44 PM
If you have trouble communicating in Clubs (partially deaf) don't game in clubs. Night game is not the only game.

Try Day Game. Mall is good. I go to the mall, nothing is wrong with that.

Consider parks. My friend has a dog, and we walk the dog in a doggie park. Guess who does the opening?!

The dog!

Animals don't have Approach Anxiety. His pup runs right towards her little poodle and sniffs her ass. ...that's direct game!!!!

Join some clubs or organizations. I am not sure if you have Salt Lake City Young Professionals Club (you should) but it's a free organization that unites young professionals and they do fun shit. If you are not old enough to join (some are 21) then look into other fun clubs you have around your area. Pick ones that most likely will have girls in, like yoga, book club, etc.

BTW, not to sound like Mom, but why aren't you in college? Campus is the best place to sarge. :)

Nat3r
12-03-2008, 11:22 AM
i like mysterys story about clubs
as a kid he HATED them
but he knew thats where the girls were so he kept going, and soon enough he started to get used to them, so it wasnt weird for him at all, and it became a habitat so to speak

TrueStory
12-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Not everything Mystery does or says is Unquestionable Holly Substance.

Mystery's shit stinks just as much as yours does.

If you hate clubs, you hate clubs. Just because "guru" does it in a club doesn't mean you have to sarge in clubs too. Idolizing is very unhealthy.

Shark Bait
12-03-2008, 11:40 AM
One thing I should Add on I'm partial deaf.
you shouldn't use socially defined handicaps as an excuse. there is a PUA here that is FULLY deaf. you gotta use your uniqueness to your advantage instead of seeing it as a negative thing about you. he teaches the girls he meets fingerspelling. for you...after you hook them and see they are interested...just tell playfully them you are partially deaf and they have to lean in closer to talk to you...that'll the kino muccch easier. then maybe later you can just say 'you know what, i can't hear you at all...wanna go outside with me and smoke?' she'll either agree or say she doesn't smoke. then you can just say 'neither do i...lets go', grab her hand and leave.

...shoooot....i think i might use that strategy for myself....haha.

Nat3r
12-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Not everything Mystery does or says is Unquestionable Holly Substance.

Mystery's shit stinks just as much as yours does.

If you hate clubs, you hate clubs. Just because "guru" does it in a club doesn't mean you have to sarge in clubs too. Idolizing is very unhealthy.

i dont see mysterys tales as holy substance...i just happen to think that story he told is true for this particular person, he thinks clubs are loud, he just needs to get used to them because its totally worth it in the end..