PDA

View Full Version : K-closed girl finds out that I'm a player after I leave

Smooth88
11-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Hey guys,

I need your help on something. Last week, I was winging a friend of mine, who I teach how to game properly. After five minutes of attraction, I qualified her and we went to grab a drink.

During the question game (comfort), I got to know her pretty good. My fifth question was: "Would you like to kiss me", which she answered with "Yes!".

A few questions and 15 minutes later, she asked me, if everything was a 'trick' to pick her up. Thanks to Braddock's field report, I had the perfect line ready, which made her believe me, that it 'just happened'. The solid proof, that the line worked, is that she asked me if she could kiss me a second time, so she was really into me.

Now to my problem: My friend used few of my routines on her best friend and fucked up, due to lack of experience. So it's 100% sure, that they now know we're players.

Should I call her and clear the table, or act like nothing happened?

Smooth88

R V C A
11-18-2008, 08:49 AM
ignore it. then read this thread
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/field-reports/82289-tao-i-like-pickle-juice.html
i did some rambling about my thoughts on canned material. although after reading your post it pointed out some more things to me. one is if you are using canned material, which im against, then calibrate with your wing plan to not use the same material.
a quick story. one night i was at a club with a friend who also knows the games and like 6 girls. over the course of the night 5 different guys come up to my group of girls and use the same lame ass routine, it was something about gummy bears. needless to say my friend and i just sat back and watched, it was so funny. and each and every guy was laughed out by the girls rather quickly. point is be original dont be canned

Skilzz
11-18-2008, 07:37 PM
depends if u timebridged it right or not, if u didn't then the number is worthless

Smooth88
11-19-2008, 05:37 AM
depends if u timebridged it right or not, if u didn't then the number is worthless

Could you be more precise please? Do you mean, that not saying a line like "I really enjoyed talking to you, you're fun. I'll call you later." would make the number worthless?

Skilzz
11-19-2008, 06:43 AM
Well, i'd give it a shot, but if she's "busy" when u call her or doesn't call back or doesn't respond to your texts then its useless. Usually when getting a girls number, you should always suggest an activity related to the phone call such as: hey i'm gonna watch this movie tomorrow ill give u a call or i'm gonna go to do this tomorrow ill give u a call etc. read this thread about how my wing fucked up his number close:

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/field-reports/82403-ouch-my-feelings.html