PDA

View Full Version : Relationships and the sound of your voice?

ChaosConfetti
11-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Strange title eh? LEt's clarify this.

1)If a girl starts talking to you about her ex, past relationships or whatever, is it because she sees you as a friend?

2) I've been told to talk loudly as it conveys confidence. Speak slowly, that I can do. I've managed loud too. Now people seem to be saying that talking to a girl in a loud voice telegraphs your nervousness. I'm confused here. Help? HOW should I talk. And how would you go about adding more bass to your voice?

Thanks for your help with these inocuous little questions. Sometimes, little things make a big difference. :)

JSobczak
11-09-2008, 03:02 PM
2) I've been told to talk loudly as it conveys confidence. Speak slowly, that I can do. I've managed loud too. Now people seem to be saying that talking to a girl in a loud voice telegraphs your nervousness. I'm confused here. Help? HOW should I talk. And how would you go about adding more bass to your voice?If the LOUD doesn't sound natural then possibly, but generally LOUD = Confidence, quiet = Not.

1)If a girl starts talking to you about her ex, past relationships or whatever, is it because she sees you as a friend?
Definitely not, at least not in my cases.. She could actually be attempting to DHV herself.