PDA

View Full Version : I had a night which could define the word "horrible"

irockhard
11-08-2008, 03:30 PM
It's night like yesterday night that really discourages me and makes me doubt myself a great deal.

My friends and I went to the dance floor of a bar on campus. I justed wanted to approach girls to dance. Usually my average success rate is around 50%, or higher. I normally just ask a girl if she wants to dance, and if the answer is yes, we will start grinding.

But yesterday night, I had no idea what went wrong. I probably asked around 8 girls, and I got turned down 8 times. Absolutely 0% success rate. This has never happened to me before, ever! I had never head so many "No, thanks" in my life. What hurt me more was that right after turning me down, some of them proceeded to grind some other random dudes, who in my completely honest opinion were not that much better looking or had a better approach than I.

I also opened a HB8 outside the dance floor. We hit it off pretty well and she was definitely showing some IOIs and we had some light kino. For example, after I did the ring finger routine on her, she started fiddling with my fingers... She really didn't seem to be very drunk either. I got her number and left. Then not long afterwards, I saw her making out with some guy (I am positive though it's some guy she knew because I have seen them together before, perhaps her boyfriend). Yeah, bummer.

And today I checked the number and it's a fake.

I know that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, learn from your mistakes and all that. But I still can't help feeling really let down by what happened yesterday night. It was just an absolutely, positively horrible night

nicksparx
11-08-2008, 05:21 PM
The only thing I could find that was wrong; was that you may have approached to many sets too fast, by doing this the girls may have seen you as taking anything you could get (DLV). But there is no sure answer because the fact that you were approaching multiple sets after another shows that you are a social creature (DHV). The only advice I can give you is that "After dry nights, there is often wet mornings". So get that dirt of your shoulder and hit 'em up tonight

LMacakaMrLrg
11-08-2008, 10:50 PM
It was a bad night. I can tell you sumthin that could prolly help you out in the future.

1. dont ask a girl a question where she can simply respond by sayin yes or no.

2. Try to hit her with a indirect approach, you have to demonstrate value or the gunna think your a normal guy.

Thats all i can tell ya
You'll figure it out dont worry

L-Mac aka Mr.Lrg
The New Kid On the Block

cruiser247
11-08-2008, 11:51 PM
DUDE have to approach club game differently I will tell you right now how to have a 100% success rate every time and have girls not asking but just start dancing with you

1. Being peacocked is very important you want to be the best dressed in the club. I love bright glasses in clubs, glow sticks, hats, be very bright

2. SMILLEEEEEe you are having the time of your life and and u don't need to have girls dance with you to have a good time.(from the girls perspective)

3. Dance by yourself me and my wing are usually on stage facing each other going crazy dancing and that's when girls come in the middle or take us away with them

4. TAKE DANCE CLASSES may sound gay ok really gay but ull have the advantage over any guy in that club

5. Dont just Grind them be fun face eachother have a dance off there working for your attention your not working for there's

Thease are just some ways to come outta the club happy a

personally now if i annicate ill be rejected once out of ten HB7's and up Hold those standards high

ibrox
11-09-2008, 07:56 PM
It's night like yesterday night that really discourages me and makes me doubt myself a great deal.

My friends and I went to the dance floor of a bar on campus. I justed wanted to approach girls to dance. Usually my average success rate is around 50%, or higher. I normally just ask a girl if she wants to dance, and if the answer is yes, we will start grinding.

But yesterday night, I had no idea what went wrong. I probably asked around 8 girls, and I got turned down 8 times. Absolutely 0% success rate. This has never happened to me before, ever! I had never head so many "No, thanks" in my life. What hurt me more was that right after turning me down, some of them proceeded to grind some other random dudes, who in my completely honest opinion were not that much better looking or had a better approach than I.

I also opened a HB8 outside the dance floor. We hit it off pretty well and she was definitely showing some IOIs and we had some light kino. For example, after I did the ring finger routine on her, she started fiddling with my fingers... She really didn't seem to be very drunk either. I got her number and left. Then not long afterwards, I saw her making out with some guy (I am positive though it's some guy she knew because I have seen them together before, perhaps her boyfriend). Yeah, bummer.

I know that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, learn from your mistakes and all that. But I still can't help feeling really let down by what happened yesterday night. It was just an absolutely, positively horrible night

How do you know that these approachs were lame, werent better looking and such? Logically, the dude(s) did something that was precieved as higher value than you.

Remember, it is all about preception. That should give you the answer why you failed 8 out of 8 times.

Ibrox.

T0rch
11-11-2008, 03:05 PM

I actually had a night like this last weekend. I have to admit that if a girl turns me down it doesnt generally phase me much, but once I'm out of girls to ask, I've gotta admit its weird.

nicksparx and cruiser457 seem to have good points. Although, I'm starting to think that actually asking "Do you want to dance?" is the problem. I see a lot of guys just going up to girls and grinding on them. I talked to one of my friends, what he recommended was to go up to a girl, put your hand on her arm to show that you're there and start grinding on her.

CityTom
11-12-2008, 08:44 AM
You know what I think your problem is... You asked. Don't ask!

Her: blahhn blahhh

You: blah blah, then neg,

Her: laugh, blah blah blah

You: Right, you're coming with me. Don't argue! (playfully said of course ;))

Dancefloor.

xxx

TMeister
11-16-2008, 11:34 AM
like CityTom said. don't ask. Then you lose your position, you have to dominate the situation. You are the man, and she wants to dance with you! that's what she has to believe. (and ofcourse, your attitude must show this)
what is very helpful: social status. in The Book, Style refers a few times to that, but it really helps. Last week, I was dancing with a girl, and i really knew a lot of people there. After a couple of hours, (it was a small club) when i went to different groups of people i know, the girls started to come to me, and to dance with me, without i even had to do a thing... girls love attention, so they'll be lookin' for the popular guys, so everyone would notice them ;)
keep it up bro!

TMeister
11-16-2008, 11:34 AM
like CityTom said. don't ask. Then you lose your position, you have to dominate the situation. You are the man, and she wants to dance with you! that's what she has to believe. (and ofcourse, your attitude must show this)
what is very helpful: social status. in The Book, Style refers a few times to that, but it really helps. Last week, I was dancing with a girl, and i really knew a lot of people there. After a couple of hours, (it was a small club) when i went to different groups of people i know, the girls started to come to me, and to dance with me, without i even had to do a thing... girls love attention, so they'll be lookin' for the popular guys, so everyone would notice them ;)
keep it up bro!

Yuji
11-16-2008, 11:58 AM
dance floor game is completely different. its not as much game as looks and confidence. ive had many nights like that. im 5'7 so that also factors into the downside on the dancefloor. i still hate the dancefloor. cruiser247 got some nice advice. i gotta work on that myself.

GreenEyes
11-23-2008, 11:08 AM
dance floor game is completely different. its not as much game as looks and confidence. ive had many nights like that. im 5'7 so that also factors into the downside on the dancefloor. i still hate the dancefloor. cruiser247 got some nice advice. i gotta work on that myself.

I'm 5'8 and I've never had problems on the dancefloor. Nor has another friend of mine who is 5'7. Height isn't really a problem. :)