PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth doing this?

Jambon
11-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Ok so I just moved school and have 1 year remaining after this year.
I had no hot girls in any of my classes so I decided to take up Art. In this class there is one HB9..
Thing is.. I am losing interest in the subject. I can't be assed with it because it takes so much of my time..
Question.. Is it worth taking up this subject just for her?

Sidenote.. I'm new to the school so I don't know many people.
High schools generally have established leaders and if you're new you need to have extremely tight game to have high social status. As we all know in high school you need high social status to go out with the hot girls.
I don't have super tight game.. I'm only 18 and learning as much as I can.

Or should I just fuck high school and wait for university?

Trigger99
11-05-2008, 01:43 PM
NO!

As we all know in high school you need high social status to go out with the hot girls.

I don't know that!

I don't think it's correct either. I'm the coolest guy in everyone's life that I meet, and I don't have a social circle! Yeah it kinda puts a sad face on when I invite them to parties, but your going to have to get them alone anyways.

Your just moping because you think your a weirdo. Don't think like that. The reason I'm saying this is because weirdo's always think they're losing interest without really doing much. Girls just want guys that are normal in an awesome way. It's easy, just be yourself, but use attraction routines until you could find your own.