PDA

View Full Version : Seducing a target in a work enviorment???

RomeoCasa
10-30-2008, 04:36 AM
Ok how are yall. So this has always been tricky for me, even though ive worked in studios that had gangbangs on a regular occasion haha. Heres the situation: Im from Ireland, I live in LA. About 6 months ago i met another girl from Ireland in a club(she is defintely a hb rated 10) at a mutual friends b day party. We made out in the club and clearly liked each other. I already have a fiance in Ireland and a longterm GF here( terrible situation which is really driving me nuts the last few months) so im not looking for a RS. Anyways she never gave me her number at the time she refused and said she didnt have time for dating blah blah blah. So later i found her on a social networking site and added her as a friend then a while after adding her she voluntarily gave me her number by first suggesting she tought i had it. So i never contacted her until now, she is a singer and im a producer, i asked her is she wanted to collab on a track at my studio next week, she said yea, so my question is, as i dont usually mix business with pleasure, how should i go about seducing her in the studio after we do the track so we can do each other afterwards if it doesnt happen naturally. I dont want to come across like the rest of the creeps in the music business. And sometimes i notice been the different one who shows absolutely no sexual interest gets them interested so how do i go about it, without been the sleazy record producer??? any suggestions appreciated..

nereis
10-30-2008, 05:39 AM
Too late mate. Just go for it. Not as if you're going to lose your job over this.

RomeoCasa
10-30-2008, 04:06 PM
what do u mean too late? I dont think it is as to the situation..

Phateless
10-30-2008, 06:00 PM
You have two simultaneous LTRs already and you're worried about not being sleazy?

RomeoCasa
10-30-2008, 07:34 PM
1st of all you were not asked your opinion on that, second of all, you are not aware of my situation and why. I love 2 people and im having a hard time making the right choice, i dont have to explain myself but ill give u an understanding. no matter how much i love either of them, i cant remain faithful its impossible for me, which im sure alot of people on here have the same problem...

Does anyone on here have any good advice to this question?

Phateless
10-30-2008, 07:53 PM
"Cannot remain faithful..." that's a cop-out. I am extremely tempted to go fuck around but I control myself because I believe it's wrong.

As far as what you're trying to accomplish, just let the chemistry build. It doesn't have to happen right there, but let her think it might and might not. Then go for it when the tension gets too thick to stand.

RomeoCasa
10-30-2008, 08:55 PM
what i think is wrong and you think is wrong are 2 different things, look at the animal kingdom haha. anyways thanks for your advice much appreciated..

Phateless
11-01-2008, 01:15 PM
what i think is wrong and you think is wrong are 2 different things, look at the animal kingdom haha. anyways thanks for your advice much appreciated..

Open relationships are one thing. Stepping out of bounds on a committed relationship is something completely different. Nobody says you have to be faithful. Just don't tell someone you will be faithful if you won't.

Your word is worthless.

RomeoCasa
11-01-2008, 05:33 PM
blah, go preach somewhere else, the church would suit you better...

dhies
11-01-2008, 06:20 PM
blah, go preach somewhere else, the church would suit you better...

Dude, you said you have a fucking fiance...

Either break up with her or break up with the other one. It's not about fucking church or religion bullshit, it's about keeping your word.

:|

Obviously, your word is worthless.

RomeoCasa
11-01-2008, 09:10 PM
who makes the rules? its not as easy as you say, if you love 2 people..