PDA

View Full Version : Older girls asking ur age

Prince of Spades
10-29-2008, 06:18 AM
If I know a girl is older then me when were flirting. When she asks me what my age is what's a good response. Also any notes on older girls game would be appriciated. Just to give u an idea, i'm 18 they are around 20-21

sheriff
10-29-2008, 06:22 AM
"old enough to know what I'm doing". If she's 30+, I love throwing in "If I was your boyfriend, I'd fuck you three times a day"

GhostPUA
10-29-2008, 07:47 PM
another responce you can use is "Guess" if she asks how old you are. That way your throwing the hoop back on her-Credit to Msytery

nereis
10-30-2008, 12:50 AM
You're gonna be robbing the cradle tonight.

Palmy
11-04-2008, 04:10 AM
Hey,

I also let them guess my age, in some cases the first figure she gives to you ( I usually allow them 3 tries :) ) is what she'd want you to be, when I think back this first figure was always either exactly her age or a little older than that, just the kind of age society wants her potential boyfriend to be in ... so, I've allways been honest and admitted that I'm younger, but even with that you can have great success ! You must know though that some girls really depend on that "he's too young" - thing, it is also a sign of a little lack in self confidence but many girls have that anyway ! My best catch was a 6 - year - older nurse, she even said she had a boyfriend, but I just made a joke out of the whole age - difference - thing, I made her imagine how I take her for walks in her wheelchair in a few years, I turned it into the direction of saying "YOU'RE TOO OLD !!!" which made her qualify and ended in a relationship ;)

So, go for it, there's not many things that can push you more than succeeding in those "extra hard" challenges, nowadays when I'm out sarging and feeling a little unsuccessfull I just remember that I got this thing working and that I can really do it !

The best of luck for you !

Palmy

kink
11-04-2008, 10:46 AM
If I'm in a club or bar, I usually say "I'm 15.. but shhh, dont tell anyone! wink" Either that, or make them guess, and when they guess I always point my finger up to indicate higher. Agree with them when it gets just before ridiculous, around 30 or so. I don't look anything like 30, and they ask "REALLY?!?!" and I laugh and say no.