PDA

View Full Version : Number close too fast...

Aha
10-23-2008, 03:31 PM
I approach during the day at my college. I can approach and open. The problem is that sometimes I get nervous and go for the number too fast. Most of the time girls give me their number but I usually end up deleting the numbers after or don't call because I know I didn't do good in the interaction. I know when I do something wrong and most of the time I'm showing nervousness and going for the number too fast. My hands would be like shaking when I am putting the number in my phone and she would see that. I have approach nine times and most of the time I get nervous sometime after opening and talking. One recent approach I did that is bothering me is when I went direct. I was doing good until I went for the number closed after learning that she was single. Most of the time after learning a girl is single I go for the number close. I hate showing that I am desperate. It fucking sucks. I want to hear what you guys think.

TrueStory
10-23-2008, 03:53 PM
I approach during the day at my college. I can approach and open. The problem is that sometimes I get nervous and go for the number too fast. Most of the time girls give me their number but I usually end up deleting the numbers after or don't call because I know I didn't do good in the interaction.

WHY? No don't tell me why, I can read it below... You're your own worst enemy. Stop projecting and whatifing and start calling those girls. Paul Janka number closes anywhere from 20 seconds to few minutes, he's been with over 130 girls. If you go for number close too soon there is nothing wrong with that.

I know when I do something wrong and most of the time I'm showing nervousness and going for the number too fast. My hands would be like shaking when I am putting the number in my phone and she would see that. I have approach nine times and most of the time I get nervous sometime after opening and talking.

Give yourself a pat on the back. You're approaching. Most of the guys don't.

Don't worry about nervousness. It's A LOT less apparent to her than it is to you. she's probably just as nervous;

all it takes is one successful day2 from these number closes and you'll re-assure yourself that it's ok.

One recent approach I did that is bothering me is when I went direct. I was doing good until I went for the number closed after learning that she was single. Most of the time after learning a girl is single I go for the number close. I hate showing that I am desperate. It fucking sucks. I want to hear what you guys think.

Nothing wrong with going direct. I know, I know a lot of indirect vs. direct talks were posted here, but there are methods where you straight up tell girl that you're a player and you would like to get intimate with her, like mode one.