PDA

View Full Version : I'm throwing a hugh party with some techniques

gabe86
10-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Ok so it's been almost a month since I post on here. Just been real busy with work and school. College game has been going real well. I just # closed this hottie. Well that's not the point. The point is that I'm thinking of throwing a huge house party. I got a few friends who're willing to help me form it.

The people who I'm involved have connections with lots of girls and they be making parties from time to time. Trust me, I know from experience. I went to one of their parties and it was fucking awesome!!! So, I'm teaming up with them to make a even bigger party. This what I'm thinking of doing:

1. Do some recruting. This is by either sarging girls in the street, college or on the internet.

2. Finding a place to where I'm going to held the party. I can't do it in my house due to the fact that I live far from everything. I'll probrably held the party where the last party was held.

3. Save money. This party that I wanna throw will require some money out of my pocket. I want to win at $5000 - 10,000 on this business that I'm doing because I want to make a contest. More like a booty shakin/wet t shirt contest in which the winner gets $300.

I feel this party will be a great success mainly because of the contest that I wanna throw. What do you guys think? Comments are greatly apreciated. Happy sarging!

Moreno

Sheek
10-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Get a promoter friend of yours to help you throw it.

Have you ever thrown a party before? If you're booking an actual venue, it's going to cost you more than $5K...

Also, for your first party, spending $5,000 means you have the potential to waste a lot of it on a learning experience. Spend less.

A contest like that is cool, but you have to make sure it runs smoothly.