PDA

View Full Version : Hb 9 asked for my number.

blondhead
10-18-2008, 02:14 AM
Hello yesturday night i went out and i sarged and i found a hb9 well i did kino escalation and i new she watned it, kissed her more then 1 becase she came , and then she asked for my number gave it to her and she gives me a miss call.
When she left we kised closed.

The indirect thing she told me was i dont have a bf.

My question is should i wait till she calles me first?
How many dys should i wait till i call her if she dosent?
And the last thing if shes calles or i do should i meantion abut meeting up another day?

Thanks for your atenction

Petros
10-18-2008, 03:07 AM
Answers:

- If she doesn't call in three days call her.
- Three days...
- Most definitally yes.

blondhead
10-19-2008, 01:44 AM
All of this happend on friday night, should i count the 3 days from friday or saturday? becase we when out on friday to party at 11:30 and it all happend after 00:00 so should i count the 3 days from saturday or friday ?

I forgot to say this hb9 is the best frieand of my frieands girlfriend that she wanted to join us up and the next night yesturday when i went out i found my mates gf and she asked me if i called the (hb9) of her fieand or sent her a sms i said no I think she will call me. At that point she said i know her and she never calles or seand sms and depending whos calling she dosent get it or depending on whats on the sms she dosent ansewer the sms.
And then she told me that her frieand (hb9):Had a chat with her after be kissclosing with her, Since she called telling her that she dosent know who to chose me or her ex boyfireand and she answerd her to go with me Give him a chance. (all of this she told me yesturday.)

So guys knowing that. what do you think about it

blondhead
10-19-2008, 08:49 AM
any asewers?

Clipse
10-19-2008, 09:11 AM
Dont start worrying about, 'if i dont call her now, she'll think i'm not bothered and get bck with her ex', because there's plenty more HB's you can win.

Dont EVER seem too keen,but i think it'll be safe to call her randomly this evening or text her. more of a calling sorta guy my self =]

''Hey stranger'' etc..

Jas667
10-19-2008, 09:17 AM
This is one of the things Cajun and Tenmagnet both tlked about on the Bootcamp I attended. Both of them agreed that attempting to seem busy by not calling for a couple days is just lame. Call her next day just to see how her night went but dont ask her out. That leaves her wanting more. End call with I'll call you in couple days to arrange to hook up.

blondhead
10-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Ok guys ive called her today and her mobil is off.
Apperently she never remembers to charge her phone so i got to wait ill call randomly mayby tomorrow or in 2 days time.
What I HAVENT done is left a voice messege And NEVER will.
im going well i think so what do you guys think?
And thanks i find this page wounderfull :D.

Clipse
10-19-2008, 09:30 AM
hmmm, personally, i wouldnt keep tryin to ring her to catch her when her phone is actually charged, drop her a text.

If your Phone networks anything like mine, you will know that if someone rings you and your phone is off or unavaible. you receive a text msg saying 'missed call from 07857856 blah blah, at 10:54'. imagine turning ur phone on to 3/4 of those msg's from 1 chick. Hardly demonstrating Higher value, seems as if your tryin to hard to get hold of her mate!

Ye im new here, website has its benefits =] where you located btw?

blondhead
10-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Im from spain.
Thanks for your response :)
Yeah your rite we have the same phone network sisteam when someone rings you and your phone is off or unavaible.
And there is no way that im calling her till after 2 days pass.
I may insted of calling her after passing those days ill just seand a sms that simple.

blondhead
10-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Guys good news sh just asked her frieand for my msn jejeje and she told me. And i just got a miss call from hb9 and she just added me on to her msn.
Should i ask her to meet up doring this week?

ChadiFarah
10-19-2008, 08:26 PM
There is no set rule for when to call a girl back. Don't let anybody tell you that waiting 1 day, 3 days or 10 is going to make a difference. If you played your game right, she should be receptive and open to dating no matter what day you call her. Attraction is attraction. And clearly, from what you've said, she is attracted.

Calibrate to every unique situation in order to crack the code. In this case, I would call the next day or two. If there are issues with her picking up, leave her a text message. IF she doesn't get back to you, move on. Don't play her silly 'missed call games'. She's making you jump through hoops and call her back. Demonstrate that you're not a poodle and be willing to walk away. That in itself, ironically, is an attraction switch.

And please my friend, don't get stuck in 'msn game'- chatting people up online was considered cool when I was 12... It's fake, and builds phony comfort because once you see her face to face, you pretty much have to start from scratch. (This is from experience). If you talk to her online, schedule a date as soon as possible - and log off.

Best of luck.

DanJer
10-19-2008, 08:32 PM
So your friends gf is her friend?

Organize something with your friend and get the girls to come along. A double date would work better for you because you won't feel as pressured if you were solo with this girl.

Stop thinking so much and just do something.

blondhead
10-20-2008, 04:44 AM
Ok guys first of all thanks for your response.
well ive all ready setelled a day well i,ve told her that we can go and watch a film on friday all 4. She acepted it.

By the way her school that she gose to is near my place should i give her a suprice by going there at brack or when its time for them to go home since ive fot a mate that gose to the same year?

Should i tell the hb9 to go just us to another day to see a serten film that i know she realy wants to see and i do to befour hey take it off the cinema? thats my question

Im asking so becase im not shure since it seems like a routin 2 days in a week going to the cinema 1 day just us 2 and another 1 all 4.

Thank you all you all help alot. :) :D

Clipse
10-20-2008, 06:32 AM
Dont go suprise her at school, Way to soon! Maybe once your seein her or things have progressed and you know she is really into you. otherwise it'll just seem as if you cant leave her alone =]

Good work for sortings things for friday, but dont arrange something with just the two of you untill friday has passed, text her later that night when you've finished the film or w.e.. otherwise it will give her the impression that you are already into her enough to want to make further plans without seeing through the original one (friday)

Play it cool, dont get clingy, and DEFINATELY dont make it obvious to her you really like her.

=]

blondhead
10-20-2008, 07:18 AM
can some 1 ansewer please id be greatfull :D :D

Ok i was thinking it is to soon to go and see her at school so im not going to do it.

Guys got to tell you what happend today well i was doing things and i suddenly got a miss call from my freands gf i rang her up to see what up, She told me that the guy that tryed to get hb9 of her frieand was talking to her to day at shool and appereantly he started to say things about me not good things obviesly and hear this guys hb9 got her phone called up her best frieand that is my frieands gf and told her what did she do she passed the phone on to the guy dont know what she told him just know that he gave back the phone to her and he stoped talking to hb9 and went off.

1)My question is if ive understood what youve all said is to not go online till i see her on that day or just go on to tell the hb9 the place and time that were going to meet is that what you meen guys?

2)these days till friday shuold i seand her a text messege on a random day or call her on a random day to tell her the time or just go online to tell her ?
And by the way if i shouldent go on the msn to talk to her till friday dose that meen that i cant seand her a text or call her like not on this planet anymore?
In a way i think im doing ok by taking like im not on this planet but on the other hand i think i shuold call her or talk to her on the msn can some one give me someadvice i feel like that becase i think she will loose interese if i dont cal her till friday.

3)Ive all ways woundeard how come its more you are dissepeard the girl comes to you then if your there she dosent?

P.s: My frieands gf Just called me to tell me that they cant go her and her bf so to just go with the hb9 on friday just us 2.

What do you guys think and surgest ?

Thaks to all that have replead and will :)

DanJer
10-21-2008, 01:06 AM
P.s: My frieands gf Just called me to tell me that they cant go her and her bf so to just go with the hb9 on friday just us 2.

If your friends girlfriend (Hb9's friend) pulled out then HB9 likes you and the girls probably talked about you and HB9 probably likes you.

Stop thinking and stressing about everything. Make your own decisions and do what feels best for you. If you take too much advice from here then HB9 likes us and not you. Because it's us telling you how to act not you acting.

Understand?

blondhead
10-21-2008, 01:26 AM
Ok and thank you ill do my best . :D

DanJer
10-21-2008, 01:40 AM
I just re-read my post and it could come off harsh.

Dude I'm guessing your young cause she goes to school and so do your friends. (and this is in the 18-21 section) It's ok that you ask for advice but asking for a full scale plan of attack isn't wise. Life is about living. Live your life.

Sometimes the only way to learn things is to fuck them up. Other times it's to try things and find out holy shit that works.

blondhead
10-21-2008, 04:03 AM
DanJer Your rite im 18 and 19 Soon,
And i can see you can tell that im young from the questions i ask jiijij.
the hb is younger then me ill take allyour advice and see what happens .

thanks agen and take care to all.

blondhead
10-22-2008, 08:18 AM
great guys hb9 acepted to meet up she will call me if there is any changes :P :D
Love this life style and im happy :)

blondhead
10-26-2008, 10:16 AM
Hello guys Well ive got in a strange situacion that is the hb9 the day befor the meet up seant me an sms saying that she cant go becase shes sick so i said fine.
Her best frieand told me that she called her befour that day saying that she isent shure what he wants.

I think i should just forget it any ideas?

Is there something i can do to show that i can have anygirl i want so she will need to come to me?

blondhead
10-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Change of planes its all fixed she called me and its perfect she asked e if im going out on friday and i said i couldend so were going to meet up during the week.