PDA

View Full Version : a girl in college

vashjun11
10-16-2008, 02:21 PM
first of all im not a pua, i just wanna find a girl to have a relation with.
this is my story.well i've already been chating with this girl that is my classmate for the 2 of my classes. we've had 4 little chat that only last 3-5 mins for about 1 and half months from now. on that 4 little chat i wasnt aware of the mystery method yet. i got some mix signals, but the one that stands out is looking at me for about 5-7 seconds without blinking or looking away which you may call as staring.
scene: (first class was done and we walked together for our 2nd class)
i finally finished the MM book and wrote a script of how to approach her again and build A through C today. ive use the "do you know y u suck?" opener to her bc the first time i approached her she didnt asked my name. so i told her the reason y she suck is bc ive been talking to her for quite a while now and still even bother or curious to ask my name. she laugh for quite a while and asking playfully whats my name. the conversation went well, i did some kinoescalation.
( 2nd class was done)
so after our 2nd class was done i walked with her again and have a convo with her again. inside the convo i knew that she started to feel that im not this nice guy that just want to be friend with her. i asked her about what she got going for herself more than her looks, and what 3 best qualities she has. she took her time to really answer the questions and also asked me the same question. i asked her what is she planning to do that moment and she told me that she is having lunch with her friend, so i told her i am too are going to get lunch. i told her maybe we could get lunch together but she said she is having lunch with her male friend and that they will discuss some personal convo, so i said i understand. after 10 mins of walking and communicating we finally reached the parking lot where both of our car is parked, i told her that both of us should hang out sometimes, she said " yea, i just wanna let you know that i have a boyfriend, but yea we should hang out sometimes, so i could know you better."
the bf bomb didnt really hit me hard, i just stay cool about it, like Mystery said, NO BIG DEAL. anyway the MM book said that if she mention the bf thing, 4 reason might occure, you showed too much interest, she's not attracted to you, she likes you but just wanna address you that she has a relationship and other reason.

now my question is, should i forget about pursuing and move on or stay for a while and see what happens?
if the best choice is to move on, i made my myself to have a wide option of who to pursue, and i notice this other girl that is in my 2nd class gives me some IOI's which is better than the first girl giving me. one problem though is that she (2nd target) sits next to her (1st target). shoud i give it a go or no?
if the best choice is to stay and work on the first girl, how should i play the game?
Thanks for the time reading this far and I would really appreciate it if you could give me an answer.

GotMilf
10-16-2008, 08:25 PM
I would say the first problem was not having a rebutle for the "I have a bf" comment. As soon as she says that your initial response should be something like "oh, how long have you had that problem (smiling)" then into "i mean easy there, I'm not trying to get into your pants or anything, just go have some fun (again being playful)."

But all is not a loss, just next time you see her go for what you initially had in mind . . .taking her out. Don't worry about the boyfriend.

clik
10-16-2008, 08:33 PM
ya man don't worry about the boyfriend i'm sure eventually if you play your cards right i'm sure she'll be over that guy and all over you. Also if she decides to go out with you too lunch remember to build a lot of comfort and try to have as much as kino as possible. All is well though your doing well so far.

Sephigy
10-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Most men forget that college is the time where they will be surrounded by so many readily available and single women his age. Don't be that guy...Remember, if things don't work out, then there will always be another girl, maybe even better than the one before, with which you'll have more in common. Relationships in college are difficult to manage as well, because girls want to have fun too, you know? What I would suggest you do is give it a shot, but if it doesn't work, don't pursue it. College is full of girls that want to meet a guy like you, so just go up and talk to them.

vashjun11
10-17-2008, 05:22 AM
thanks for the replies guys.
yea i think ill give it a shot and see what happens in a couple of weeks. im still having a little problem about detecting true attraction and IOI's but if i didnt see it from her, i'll just go and befriend her bc she's a kind of a person that is great kind, she maybe even introduce me to her girlfriends, you never know XD, but im not hoping for it.
What im planning now is that to make that "hang out" thing with the 1st target happens, but im also thinking about working on approaching the 2nd target and build some attraction.
its gonna be hard working on the 1st girl bc i have to be subtle from everything i do, so she wont bring that bf thing again.

Most men forget that college is the time where they will be surrounded by so many readily available and single women his age. Don't be that guy...Remember, if things don't work out, then there will always be another girl, maybe even better than the one before, with which you'll have more in common. Relationships in college are difficult to manage as well, because girls want to have fun too, you know? What I would suggest you do is give it a shot, but if it doesn't work, don't pursue it. College is full of girls that want to meet a guy like you, so just go up and talk to them.

thanks for the reply, yea i always say this to myself. i got another option, she give me more IOI's, but she sits beside the 1st target in one of my class. theyre not friends but talks sometimes. i wanna work on 1st and the 2nd target but would it make me a player doing that? i just dont wanna completely give up on the first one, at the same time not focus of the 1st bc the chance of failure is like %70-30. and also i dont want to lose the IOI's the 2nd target is giving me bc attraction can stay long time and lose quickly at the same time.

clik
10-17-2008, 09:35 AM
That's my man right there!!! Ya man just befriend her and then seeing she a hb then you'll have plenty of other doors open man. Thats what i am doing right now and lots of doors are opening right now.

nyplaya610
10-17-2008, 02:33 PM
u have 1 major problem that no1 has yet to pick up on which cld b ur downfall... and that is that U CARE... u r caring too much about getting her that u r afraid to talk to the 2nd girl so u dont seem like a playa or even that u dont want her to know u r talkin to the other girl... u have the perfect opportunity here to use the 2nd girl as ur pivot... or vise versa... i personally think u r in a great position... talk to the 1st target and always have kino and throw negs from time to time and make sure ur 2nd target sees the connection b/w u and another girl, so she knows u r good with the ladies... then one day show up to ur 2nd class alil early and start talkin to the 2nd target.. and ur first target will b jealous.. thats how i wld play it

GotMilf
10-17-2008, 08:47 PM
^^^I'm sorry, but I could not understand that. Come on, it doesn't take that much longer to type out the word.

nyplaya610
10-18-2008, 03:08 AM
^^^I'm sorry, but I could not understand that. Come on, it doesn't take that much longer to type out the word.

u = you; r= are; 1= one; no1= no one; cld= could; alil= a little

vashjun11
10-21-2008, 08:50 AM
update:
i think i might have to write off this chick and just move on. didnt really see any attraction, effort and interest going on.

I was planning to do the plan about us hanging out today after class like i told her last week but i sensed that she is kinda avoided me by staying in the class after it was done. i walked slow so maybe she will catch me and initiates a convo with me but it didnt happen.

so yeah might as well move on. good news though im working on the 2nd one but the attraction still isnt solid bc i was working on the 1st one and only chat with her like 2 times, which is about less than 5 mins.
she told me its her 1st of college so its good if we hit it off bc im staying in the college for a while.
she hasnt initiate a convo with me and its been 2 months of the class, and also i havent ask her name. do u guys think i already lost the attraction from her to me by not asking her name.
if not any advice how to play the game? i would appreciate it if u guys can give me some advice. thank you

nyplaya610
10-21-2008, 11:54 AM
uhm its not too late to attract her but i dont know if i would want to put in the time to work her so she can get some attraction... maybe u can use class work to get her attention and then throw in something like "Hey it’s so cute, your nose wiggles when you talk and that totally reminds me of..." and u tell her some type of creative story that DHV. Try something along those lines.. heres a link where u can look up some transitioning..

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/opening-transitioning/40953-observational-transitioning-examples.html

way2muchMuscle
10-21-2008, 02:12 PM
just out of curiosity, how old is the girl? is she a freshmen? if they have boyfriends from high school 3/4's the time they will break up anyways so....does he live there or somewhere else? go to same college? people will say these questions dont matter but I can tell you from experience that if the b/f lives out of town or in different state she will be much easier to win over.

vashjun11
10-21-2008, 02:37 PM
just out of curiosity, how old is the girl? is she a freshmen? if they have boyfriends from high school 3/4's the time they will break up anyways so....does he live there or somewhere else? go to same college? people will say these questions dont matter but I can tell you from experience that if the b/f lives out of town or in different state she will be much easier to win over.

she might be younger than me or about the same, im 21. we are in community college and she told me that she is transferring in a 4 year college next fall. i told her that im just finishing up my associates for fine arts and will try to pursue culinary arts. she asked me if im gonna take some culinary courses next fall and i said yes. the last convo and last sentence i heard from her which is last week was about her just letting me know that she has a bf, so i dont know nothing about the bf.

way2muchMuscle
10-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Fair enough but since she did throw the boyfriend card out, you kind of need to start over.....in my opinion. I have won 3 girls over that had boyfriends..and i got the "i have a boyfriend card everytime." They were with the guys for a year or more. You will have to act as disinterested as possible until you can get inside and open her up. Your going to have to DHV which means hanging out with other girls. I swear every time I started dating one of three girls would run back to me and would BEG me to quote "be my man, be with me, I'm sorry i didn't see how amaing you were before." man I got something like that from all three girls. so date around. community colleges are small, so go else where. Gyms, malls, grocery stores, walmart..I have meet so many women at walmart its not even funny.....Both in the day and at night. One-itis is not always bad, but 90% of college girls don't really want a serious relationship. It easier said then done, but don't be bound to one girls, especially if shes moving away anyways.

vashjun11
10-21-2008, 03:20 PM
yea that what i was thinking too, about her moving out next fall so its not worth it. ill try to build a1>c1 this other girl on my math class. ill let u guys know how it goes tmr. thanks for the advice guys, keep it coming.

way2muchMuscle
10-21-2008, 03:27 PM
luckly for us college girls are wild! and looking for a fun time. One word of advice...game many girls, not just one :) the more sets you open the better.

vashjun11
10-22-2008, 08:50 AM
well i got a good feeling about the 2nd target. i went to class 15 mins early bc i noticed she's always there before class starts.

u guys might think this is silly but i found that its easier to start a normal convo without canned materials or opener by saying "hi, how are u?" instead of hi. she told me that she was sick, it was obvious bc she keep blowing her nose. anyway thats what i use to open and the convo just flow good. i finally asked her name and immediately asked whats mine. i know some might say she maybe just being polite but i think its an IOI.

so after class i finally got the balls to ask her to come join me to grab a drink in school's cafeteria. she told me that she cant bc she is sick and really want to go home and rest, and then say "but i would love to". i said it was cool and i understand, then offer her that we should do it tomorrow after class, and she said yea.

now heres the situation we have a quiz tmr which we start taking 15 mins before class ends. should i wait for her inside to grab a coffee if i got done before her or tell her before class to wait for me just incase she got done first? also would u consider that her flaking out is higher or lower?