PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne PUA's Unite!!

Flowz
03-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Tonight!!!
Hahahahaha!! let us unite muhfuckahz!!!
I know this is short notice, but tonight is the night.. We will of course sarging, winging, learning, sharing ideas, having conversations etc..
I know a few cats from this site will b there.. (Flinders Lane) I know at least 3 naturals that know about/have solid seduction/game will b there.. & yeah it should b good to share ideas & most importantly watch each utha sarge & critique etc..
Basically this post is an invitation to any Melbourne PUA's who are interested to come along and join in the festivities.. and the HB's of course.. Only thing I ask is that those who do come along DO NOT try to AMOG one anutha.. we're all in this together guyz, shiit show some love ya kno..
Ok, if ur interested Give me a PM & I'll check back tonight & get u all the exact details of meeting place, time etc..
Reply asap..
Flowz..

Big_G
03-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Hey, great night. It was good to see everyone in action. I registered on the forum as soon as I got home :-p. Anyway... we gotta do this again some time.
Gabe

Flowz
03-31-2006, 05:23 PM
Was an interesting night.. met some good ppl tonight.. defintely gotta give props to egras on this one, dude is a machine.. niceguy much respect to you too mang.. & every1 else who I managed to converse with.. it was good time, next time I will not b so tired.. & will practise more MM..
good stuff fellaz.. I think I might try Establishment withh niceguy 2night..
Pz..
Flowz..

maker
03-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Well looks like i missed out by one day to meet some locals haha
Plans for tonight??

NovyOSC
04-02-2006, 03:57 AM
Gents,
All-up I had a good night, although very very few number closes (only one, and that was from a UB3.6 (an obstacle who volunteered her number when I was halfway through sarging the AB5 that she was with).
My take on the whole thing was that as a rule, in Melbourne, having more than six PUAs is counterproductive, as it pushes the normal guy/girl ratio of a nightspot of 1.5 up significantly; and there are really too many PUAs to realistically bounce ideas etc. off.
I'd be up for sarging on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday nights, in a smaller group with most of the PUAs I met on Friday night.
R.

NiceGuy
04-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Was great to see the underground come above ground. This was foundation night. Not a very successful night but the efforts from most of the guys was great to see. Gadgets and games came out of pockets, number closes did happen and at least one kiss close was seen by all (sorry man but I forgot your name...you went from girl to girl at top speed, you were a machine on a mission). Flows is a cool MoFo with the Fro to match...we will be sarging again my friend. Too bad there was so many guys in the club but the bikini contest was ok to put up with...hehehe...
My Satuday was great...used the leader question, kiss question, EVing, got her to the bar alone (led by the hand), kiss close, number close and all to a 'Turkish Delight' that just broke up from a 7 year relationship last month. I made myself her first rebound. I'm such a NiceGuy...

Flowz
04-05-2006, 11:03 PM
I made myself her first rebound. I'm such a NiceGuy...
^^ Haaargghhhhahahhahahagghghh!!! Hilarious..
I will have to get a demo of those tech's u used on ur "turkish delight.."
Yeah, I'm currently runnn the newbie mission, so I'm up for a sarge, tonight.. tomorrow night.. when the fuck ever.. I might b heading down to Lotus bar tonight.. definitely heading down to the Mercat 1st tho.. $1 fucking pots mang!! chyea.. "& I don't even drink.." <--LMAO this is my catch phrase I swear.. So anyone down, holla @ me quik..
I've just finished a solo day sarge.. gettin prepped for 2nyte y'kno!!
Stay up Melbourne!!
Flowz..
p.s. oh yeah I almost forgot, that bargirl from upstairs.. Louise.. is down for a Day2, I'll keep yall posted.. (.")

FlashyRedGTI
04-09-2006, 05:26 PM
aww darn i totally missed out on all the fun apparently

NiceGuy
04-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Flowz and NiceGuy hit the town tonight and boy did that go smooth again. TEXT BOOK SESSION. Flowz got opened on first, with a girl that he forgot that he chatted to a few days ago.... not good start but a smooth recovery...it was a form of neg. so its worked! He probably meant it but I don’t know.
Well Flowz took his seat and I grabbed my own and pawned myself to her friend, that turned out to be twin sister!!! Funny stuff Flowz and NiceGuy chatting up the twins. If we fall in love with these ladies Flowz and Niceguy could be become brothers!!! Its all moving too fast...!!!!
An AFC was cock blocking by being a loser and having a fluffy bullshit argument with the girl that he likes (my girl). Her sister started talking in FRENCH to each other in front of me, Flowz and the AFC...Oh how sweet it is, that is the language of love and we boys are lovers not fighters. So I AMOGed the guy by saying that the girls were chatting in French to say that this AFC had the largest cock in the group, he went quiet, they all laughed at me and I just smiled. Worst thing to do is to build them up to much in front of others. Worked a charm. He and his friends left in 6 minutes after I pawned between them and the target (my girl). After Eving any traits that she showed and taking about spiritual stuff (which is what I am...don’t ever try to fake this...you will fall flat on your arse and look like the biggest wanker, spiritual people know when they meet spiritual people). She wrote some poetry in my diary with her spontaneous thoughts about how I summed her up as a woman. I pushed those buttons to the point of her exploding with poetry (Pat on the back). I must admit this is one of the most challenging woman I have ever met. She was so sharp and so tuff she didn't let anything slide...well I did get a whole bunch of subliminal ones through. By the way I opened with this girl about all the bad things I had heard about her star sign. Instant neg. followed by her EVing me! Lovely, I cracked my whip and she started to jump through her first hoop, at Circus De Sleezay.
The camera routine came out after Flowz ask if they had a camera. Flowz just laughed out loud because I was prepared. I then did my scarf routine, a great thing, it worked too well. I got the scarf from one of the girls and wrapped the other end around her sisters neck. A double kino with sexual connotations!. The SISTERS then posed for a shot. Then next photo I said for them to face each other and BANG! They looked into each others eyes in a really weird way. I was shocked and really turned on at the same time. It looked like they were almost going to kiss or that’s where my mind went. This was hot! If I see you guys using my scarf routine I want you to all scratch your left ear after you have done it so I know you got it from NiceGuy. Flowz did a great lipstick routine where he gets the kiss on the cheek and leaves the lip stick on the side of his check for the whole night. I told Flowz to put lipstick on and kiss his target on the side of her face, and he did! Yes we were being the fun guys and not caring about what anyone else thought and its worked a treat, and I have the photos to prove it. Hehehe.
Flowz was great as usual. Every time I listened in on him he was asking all the right questions, Where do you live?, Who do you live with?,….he was leaving nothing to chance. He’s twin was holding his number closing pen that is a nice thick big pen, what a phallic symbol. She then looked at me and said that it was very big and then put it in her mouth! I said “don’t do that after you just said that?. She then ask me if it was true what they say about black guys (yes Flowz is a brown bro). She was on heat.
Anyhow fluff, fluff email and number closes. I got another girl on the rebound; she had just broken up with her X boyfriend 4 hours ago. That is my record, so far. Well if I have to be their rebounds to let them move on with their lives I will do my best, because, I’m such a NiceGuy.
We then went to the other side of the bar and I chatted to a HB 8-9 while Flowz chatted to a guy giving all his energy away to us. He was telling us how weak he was but he only looked tough. I told him that I bet he worked at Myers cosmetics department & he high fives me after I neg. him??? The hottie I was chatting to had a habit of poking out her tongue out a lot and biting it, so I said “You know what you remind me of??, “What? she asks with awaiting eyes. “I little lizard? I said. Mirroring her habit with my tongue. In return I get to see her tongue going in and out of her month again for my viewing pleasure, all in front of her boring boyfriend slouching in the couch. Who left 8 minutes after Flowz & NiceGuy became more entertaining then her company slouching in the couch.
Well that’s enough info for one night. Hope you enjoyed the story.

maker
04-11-2006, 12:56 AM
Hahahaa I feel ya
Mondays aint so bad!
Went for one beer, opened a 6set, got a #close on the 9
smiles

NiceGuy
04-11-2006, 07:33 AM
I feel more comfortable going into larger groups and so does Flowz...congrats on the 9. So where is the story behind it. Don't be slack...they all want to read this stuff so give us the story mate. I know you had fun reading mine so fairs fair.

Hahahaa I feel ya
Mondays aint so bad!
Went for one beer, opened a 6set, got a #close on the 9
smiles

Flowz
04-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Flowz and NiceGuy hit the town tonight and boy did that go smooth again. TEXT BOOK SESSION. Flowz got opened on first, with a girl that he forgot that he chatted to a few days ago.... not good start but a smooth recovery...it was a form of neg. so its worked! He probably meant it but I don’t know.^^ It all came back in the 1st 1-2 mins.. & I played it as I went, that's the Wit comin in.. great oppurtunity to Neg, so I used it.. so, it was 1/2 purposeful, 1/2 freestyle..

An AFC was cock blocking by being a loser and having a fluffy bullshit argument with the girl that he likes (my girl). Her sister started talking in FRENCH to each other in front of me, Flowz and the AFC...Oh how sweet it is, that is the language of love and we boys are lovers not fighters. So I AMOGed the guy by saying that the girls were chatting in French to say that this AFC had the largest cock in the group, he went quiet, they all laughed at me and I just smiled. Worst thing to do is to build them up to much in front of others. Worked a charm. He and his friends left in 6 minutes after I pawned between them and the target (my girl).^^ quality AMOGging in action here, yall shoulda seen the look on AFC's face.. some visa shit (priceless)

We then went to the other side of the bar and I chatted to a HB 8-9 while Flowz chatted to a guy giving all his energy away to us. He was telling us how weak he was but he only looked tough. I told him that I bet he worked at Myers cosmetics department & he high fives me after I neg. him??? The hottie I was chatting to had a habit of poking out her tongue out a lot and biting it, so I said “You know what you remind me of??, “What? she asks with awaiting eyes. “I little lizard? I said. Mirroring her habit with my tongue. In return I get to see her tongue going in and out of her month again for my viewing pleasure, all in front of her boring boyfriend slouching in the couch. Who left 8 minutes after Flowz & NiceGuy became more entertaining then her company slouching in the couch.
^^ I almost died when he pulled out the lizard neg.. lmfao.. she absolutely LOVED it.. alsO, Niceguy neglected to mention the question he asked "who are you here with?" to which the HB8 replied "oh, that guy over there" *pointing to AFC (wannabe AMOG) slumping on couch.. no mention of bf.. If I was counting corretly I would say we got at least 5 IOI's from her in the 8 or so mins we interacted..
& yes!!! the lipstick routine is GOLDEN.. but that'd make the scarf routine PLATINUM!! haahaa!!

Flowz was great as usual. Every time I listened in on him he was asking all the right questions, Where do you live?, Who do you live with?,….he was leaving nothing to chance. He’s twin was holding his number closing pen that is a nice thick big pen, what a phallic symbol. She then looked at me and said that it was very big and then put it in her mouth! I said “don’t do that after you just said that?. She then ask me if it was true what they say about black guys (yes Flowz is a brown bro). She was on heat.
^^ I was trying to let u listen in on my version of The Cube I was runnin on my target, did u catch any of it?? she was jello by the time I finished.. hahha u saw, she was str8 undressing me with her eyes & not trying to hide it in the least.. VERY sexual girl/s we have on our hands here.. Day 2 & onward should b VERY fun indeed..
and btw.. Niceguy, there IS a Field Report section y'kno?? :p
rep added for the scarf routine & AMOG tactics..
Flowz..

maker
04-12-2006, 02:04 AM
Hi there guys.
Sorry for my brief post im not slack just under pressure for time. (once again)
will fill you in when i have more time
But your right niceguy, big sets are great!! will have to tell about the all female fifteen set i opened last week !!! hahaaa beauty school students ;)
I love this game!!

NiceGuy
04-12-2006, 06:01 AM
Looking forward to it. Beauty school students...sounds like a nice set.
15 set. You were like the teacher they all wanna lay. Hehehe...
Full moon tomorrow night. That is when everyone is a little crazy. I got a date from Sunday...if that turns shit, i'm going straight out! Might see you at the Espy with Flowz...hopefully im not there if you know what i mean.... hehehe

Hi there guys.
Sorry for my brief post im not slack just under pressure for time. (once again)
will fill you in when i have more time
But your right niceguy, big sets are great!! will have to tell about the all female fifteen set i opened last week !!! hahaaa beauty school students ;)
I love this game!!

Flowz
04-13-2006, 12:29 PM
bj in the whip.. whoo-hoo!!
bbs
Flowz!!

Slyck
05-10-2006, 03:29 AM
So when's the next Sarge night out? I'm meeting two of the other members on Saturday (May 13) 2:30pm at coffee shop behind Borders bookstore in Melb Central. Not exactly sarging... more like a getting-to-know-you session. AFC's and PUA's are most welcome. Game on!

NiceGuy
05-14-2006, 08:57 AM
bj in the whip.. whoo-hoo!!
bbs
Flowz!!
I was getting a blow job (BJ) in the car (whip) ....& smoking a cigarette while texting flowz that I was a little bit busy at the current moment.
When I get some more time I will give you a great field report with this sexy Dark Sri Lankan (yea another country to my map!). EVed so much she didn't even think that she was able to satisy me sexually, over EVed & nearly lost it. More cumin soon
NiceGuy