PDA

View Full Version : Players of Melbourne get united

Carleone
03-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Hi there
I think about to set up a new level of pua group development.
If there are any players out there from Melbourne, especially students.
Even if you want to stay on one on one game sharing / winging
Contact me: carl.batliner@hotmail.com, 0406602294
Carleone

recife
03-25-2006, 05:08 PM
hey man, i like the idea, and would like if we could get a group of us around in melbourne so we'd always have wings and shit to go out with!
i added you to my msn... any1 else interested in starting a group of us or just having wings to go out with let us know and write on the damn forum or just add me to your msn.
eviluciano@hotmail.com
specially ppl in their early 20s 19 - 24 or sth students or not doesnt matter, and if you're from SE suburbs even better coz i'm situated round knox.
cheers guys

Cytherean
04-10-2006, 04:37 AM
hey guys i just added carleone to my msn list as well.. from the blackburn areas... How long have u guys been sarging? I heard of some workshops gonna start in may.. heard of it?

Paolo
04-13-2006, 08:03 AM
Hay dudes
I'm new to the game and want to get into it bad!
I went out for my first sarge tonight and i sucked!!! Could really do with some help from guys that have a bit of experience. it was good coz i got the idea of how to take rejection. haha
I'm up to wing anyone from beginners to pua who don't mined a newbie working with them. I’m 24 and live in the south of melb. But I don’t care about where I go, just at least I’m out in the field working on my game then I’m happy!
my email is paulvc22@hotmail.com msn me if you want.
hope to be working with you all real soon.
Paolo.

LloydM
04-15-2006, 05:53 PM
Well, can't say I'll be a definite member of the Melbourne chapter, but I'll give you guys details all the same :)
lloyd.floyd@gmail.com
Sadly I ain't a student anymore, but I do work in the city, which will make life easy for meetups and that. I don't have MSN, but drop us a line all the same if you want to try some sarging.
Cheers!

LUX
04-18-2006, 07:23 AM
looking for some mentoring from people with experience
if anyone doesn’t mind showing along a newbie would love the lessons you could give could give me
Im in eastern suburbs melb don’t mind what night so drop me a line or msg sometime
LUX

Tsfen
04-22-2006, 06:51 AM
Hey guys, I wana go sargin with some ppl, im in eastern suburbs
add me to msn alexey_monin@hotmail.com

Tempaest
05-04-2006, 02:52 AM
Yeah hey, guys im a rafc, whos dabbled here and there, read the old "pickupguide.com" a couple of years back, bought Style's "The Game", I'm 22 I live in a UniMelb college and need to get the frack out of this microcosm and back into the real world where I traditionally do all my damage. so add me to your msn's and ill do like wise and we can sarge soemtime....
tempeast@hotmail.com

Carleone
05-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Hi guys, great you repeated to my threat
At the beginning I thought about to start some kind of a club to exchange experiences and tips in real life instead on a forum.
Unfortunately I just don't have time to outline a concept find a place and so on.
However I would like to meet you guys and go out once. The only problem is to find a date and I made the experience that too big groups are not such a good idea.
If you want to go out once suggest a time and a date via mail and I will try to make it. I am only here till the middle of June. Than I leave to rule Mexico :D
Tuesday, Wednesdays and weekends are best.
PS: Don’t care about your level we will have fun anyway
CU Carleone

Eyes
05-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Martin, western suburbs, martin.chiriano@gmail.com

LloydM
05-09-2006, 04:18 AM
Hi guys, great you repeated to my threat
At the beginning I thought about to start some kind of a club to exchange experiences and tips in real life instead on a forum.
Unfortunately I just don't have time to outline a concept find a place and so on.
However I would like to meet you guys and go out once. The only problem is to find a date and I made the experience that too big groups are not such a good idea.
If you want to go out once suggest a time and a date via mail and I will try to make it. I am only here till the middle of June. Than I leave to rule Mexico :D
Tuesday, Wednesdays and weekends are best.
PS: Don’t care about your level we will have fun anyway
CU Carleone
Hey man, I'm up for it if you get something going. I'm just the usual AFC so I'd probably end up making life harder for you, but if you're wanting to meet up all the same I'll try and make myself available :)
I've got you on MSN but you always seem to be away - maybe I'll log on at the right time someday :P

Scuber Steve
05-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey dudes I'm uni student Living in Melbs I've actually done and RSD bootcamp I'd love to hear from some of you guys about where you find good to go out etc my msn is spryan001@student.acu.edu.au

Eyes
06-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Hey dudes I'm uni student Living in Melbs I've actually done and RSD bootcamp I'd love to hear from some of you guys about where you find good to go out etc my msn is spryan001@student.acu.edu.au
Thats not a hotmail account.

knox
09-12-2006, 06:18 AM
afc, 24, eastern suburbs, msn me f0k_y3wz2000@hotmail.com

Verbal in Oz
09-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey all,
Im emigrating to Oz at the start of Oct and im keen to get out there sarging. Not too sure where in the city il be living yet but im happy to go out in central whenever, would be great if we could get a group of us together. My MSN is daweev@hotmail.com

Avalon
09-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Nice to see we're getting more people from melbourne. About 3 weeks ago about 8 of us from the forums met up for the first time to discuss how we all were, how we had been gaming and just general chatting. we split into two groups to go sarging. so far we've made friendships, given advice to each other and helped each other improve in game. just yesterday i txt'd every1 to see how they had been over the last week and there has been a major improvement in game. every1 seemed to be learning quickly, getting better at game and had their stories to tell.
but we can plan another catch up session, it sounds good. also good to hear that some people are out in my area (knox) all the other guys lived in the northern subs.
Send us an email, (ignore the shit name) sparky_182@hotmail.com or add to msn. we can connect each other every1 we know in game for advice and eventually meet up

shriraj24_7
09-14-2006, 08:24 AM
count me in
I've been sarging around melbourne past the past couple of months and am pretty well versed with what to do and what not to do, i need to get to level to destroy amogs.
It me and my mate german, we wing each other
add me up to the msn group and hit it from there
shriraj24_7@hotmail.com

Astonish
10-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Im game for meeting / chatting / learning etc
astonish85@gmail.com
Cheers,
Astonish

Shagz
10-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Yeah I will be in the process of meeting people, my msn is sovietunion@gmail.com so free to add me for any purpose.

dman
02-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Thats not a hotmail account.An email address does not need to end with hotmail.com to be able to used when you chat on msn, most of mine that I use there are not hotmail acounts.