PDA

View Full Version : Today i will sarge on my lunch break...

Baby Girl
03-23-2006, 01:08 AM
OK guys...
I have had enough of this AFC approach anxiety and today i am going to definitely go out and approach on my lunch break... My sarge location is my local supermarket... I wrote a routine last night and this is what it is:
BG - Excuse me, I need your help on something... i am cooking this girl this meal and she is kind of hot, so i want to make a good impression... What exactly should i cook her?
HB - Spaghetti... Lasagne... whatever...
PUA - so is that your favourite meal?
HB - Yes...
PUA - So if i dressed myself exquisitely and put on some subtle music and prepared XXXXX for you then that would do the trick.
HB - Yes...
PUA - Interesting... Now wait a minute... 2 minutes ago i had never even met you and now you told me what I need to do in order to seduce you... Are you trying to hit on me?!!
HB - Laughs... No...
PUA - Are you always this forward with guys when you come and buy your shopping...? You should come with a warning... I feel like i have been violated...
HB - Laughing... hopefully.
See this fits right into my theory about women being the predators in our society...
From here launch into TD's Sexual Predators Routine... with lots of cocky funny and hopefully loads of Kino...
I am going to try this on 3 sets on my lunchbreak today and I will update this thread after to give a report on each of my sets...
Peace... BG.
xxx

TrueStory
03-23-2006, 01:19 AM
OK guys...
I have had enough of this AFC approach anxiety and today i am going to definitely go out and approach on my lunch break... My sarge location is my local supermarket... I wrote a routine last night and this is what it is:
BG - Excuse me, I need your help on something... i am cooking this girl this meal and she is kind of hot, so i want to make a good impression... What exactly should i cook her?
HB - Spaghetti... Lasagne... whatever...
PUA - so is that your favourite meal?
HB - Yes...
PUA - So if i dressed myself exquisitely and put on some subtle music and prepared XXXXX for you then that would do the trick.
HB - Yes...
PUA - Interesting... Now wait a minute... 2 minutes ago i had never even met you and now you told me what I need to do in order to seduce you... Are you trying to hit on me?!!
HB - Laughs... No...
PUA - Are you always this forward with guys when you come and buy your shopping...? You should come with a warning... I feel like i have been violated...
HB - Laughing... hopefully.
See this fits right into my theory about women being the predators in our society...
From here launch into TD's Sexual Predators Routine... with lots of cocky funny and hopefully loads of Kino...
I am going to try this on 3 sets on my lunchbreak today and I will update this thread after to give a report on each of my sets...
Peace... BG.
xxx
EXCELENT!
One thing:
Excuse me, I need your help on something... i am cooking this girl this meal and she is kind of hot, so i want to make a good impression... What exactly should i cook her?
nstead
Excuse me, can i ask you a quick female opinion. I am kind of in a hurry so we'll do this quick. I am cooking a dinner for a girl tonight, and she is very classy girl. Like she likes gourment foods, I can be a good cook but I still want to get a second word on this. What exactly should i cook for this kind of a girl?
You are NOT trying to impress girls. That's bad mindframe. And saying that she is hot and you are trying to impress her will come off little needy and shallow. Saying she is classy will make it look like you date high quality girls.
You are trying to get your target thinking, ummm what kind of girls he dates? He must have high standards...if she is classy and knows about food.
Oh by the way don't make plans with your targets the day you are "cooking" your classy hoe a meal. lol

Pied_piper
03-23-2006, 02:52 AM
I agree with the above!
babygirl your becoming a superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Girl
03-23-2006, 03:16 AM
EXCELENT!
One thing:
Excuse me, I need your help on something... i am cooking this girl this meal and she is kind of hot, so i want to make a good impression... What exactly should i cook her?
nstead
Excuse me, can i ask you a quick female opinion. I am kind of in a hurry so we'll do this quick. I am cooking a dinner for a girl tonight, and she is very classy girl. Like she likes gourment foods, I can be a good cook but I still want to get a second word on this. What exactly should i cook for this kind of a girl?
You are NOT trying to impress girls. That's bad mindframe. And saying that she is hot and you are trying to impress her will come off little needy and shallow. Saying she is classy will make it look like you date high quality girls.
You are trying to get your target thinking, ummm what kind of girls he dates? He must have high standards...if she is classy and knows about food.
Oh by the way don't make plans with your targets the day you are "cooking" your classy hoe a meal. lol Thanks for the suggestion... i will incorporate this in... Only an hour and a half to go now... i can feel the anxiety inside me growing, but i have to do this!!! I will report back...

Baby Girl
03-23-2006, 05:52 AM
OK guys, i am back in the office... I went out at lunch, gave my buddy £30 and then said give me £10 back for each set i open. Guess what? I approached and opened 3 sets.
Each set i opened and reached hook point - no blow outs.
1st Set - Single set, female 40 (HB2) (she kept getting older and older as i was walking up to her)... we had a nice chat about Chicken Chasseur before i ejected... no point trying to escalate here...
2nd Set - 2 set - female. 2 women - 35 each... each HB4 - rancid. Anyway,
reached hook point, again didn't want to escalate for fear of throwing up. They were also very thick, so conversation wasn't exactly thrilling.
3rd Set - Single set, female 30 HB6.5 - she kept looking around me as if the set was a kind of prank. Anyway... she was quite cool. Opened and reached hook point. Bounced her to the cabbages where we continued the conversation. She suggested that i should make her a stir fry. I asked her about other factors in the date (music, dress code, conversation) which she kind of liked. She gave me a few IOIs (asked for my name), initiated conversation when it stopped, told me about the crazy day she was having and about how she never normally talks to people in the supermarket. I tried to escalate by asking her if i made her a perfect meal would that be enough to win her heart... she said that's not all it takes... i said if i was impecably dressed, charming, suave and made that meal, would that do the trick... At this point she told me she was getting married in a few weeks.
So what did i learn:
I learnt a load of little things, but I don't want to dilute the impact of my one main finding.
APPROACH ANXIETY CAN BE DRAMATICALLY REDUCED BY HAVING SOMETHING TO SAY.
I know it sounds ridiculously simple, but that is why I was nervous about approaching in the day. I didn't think Who lies more or cat fight or whatever would be relevant to that environment, so i didn't approach. With my "What should i cook my hot date approach?" it was relevant and therefore i approached.
By the third set i almost didn't have any AA. Have a relevant opener in mind and a sensible transition. It doesn't matter if you don't get to the transition because the convo goes off in another direction - the point is, you have opened and you have a chance to run game.
Based on the above premise of having something to say, i now need to think of a good move routine to go to from the initial opener... (Any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated)
I am going to open at least 3 sets every lunch break from now on...
It's weird because on the way back from the supermarket, i felt the urge to go open more sets in the street... If i had a relevant opener worked out (something i will be devising) i could have opened them too.
I am sure running day game will make you super confident in the bar/club and other environments where people are expecting to talk to others.
Today is March 23rd... I will not post reports on all lunch time sarging i do, but i will make the odd post so that the community gets an idea of my general progress in this area... hopefully this will spur others on to do the same. My aim is to have a very tight day game by June 1st. I should have opened at least.... at the very least... 135 sets by this time.
I have had another epiphany (I have about 100 a week since joining this forum!!!) - DAY SARGING CAN AND WILL WORK... I saw it with my own eyes just now. It's just a natural progression of the game. Imagine a world in which you can number close 80% of the sets you approach in the fucking street!!!!! May be it's not as far away as you think...
Peace, love and an anal glove,
BG x

Sean Carter
03-23-2006, 07:21 AM
good job man- i look foward to more posts about your lunchbreak sarging
the point you make is sooooooooo true:
approach anxiety is dramatically REDUCED if you actually have something to say-
in other words you're OBVIOUSLY gonna get nervous if you dont even know how you're gonna open the conversation

Showstopper
03-23-2006, 08:30 AM
EXCELENT!
One thing:
nstead
[I]Excuse me, can i ask you a quick female opinion. I am kind of in a hurry so we'll do this quick
Totally agree with the above.
1. Avoid using the word help, it puts people on edge as they associate the word with danger. It could put her in a defensive mindset initially. I heard somewhere that they now tell women who are being attacked to scream fire instead of help, as no-one responds to the word help anymore.
2. Has to be a time constraint in there:cool:

Damage
03-23-2006, 02:43 PM
Excellent stuff.
Tomorrow night, Baby Girl, The Daddy and I will be sarging Brighton...and it's going to be carnage. Am massively looking forward to it.
Saturday will also be working on a new day sarging exercise. If there's any AA before the weekend, Monday will reveal new aPUA in all of us.
Lunch break sarging is great...though my advice is to do it a fair distance away from your office. I did it yesterday and naively approached a girl who worked on the same floor as me by mistake. Shit happens.
Spool them out...winch them in...let them build themselves up...neg them right back down to terra firma.
Will report back on Sunday with the FR.
Damage.

TrueStory
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
~
By the third set i almost didn't have any AA. Have a relevant opener in mind and a sensible transition. It doesn't matter if you don't get to the transition because the convo goes off in another direction - the point is, you have opened and you have a chance to run game.
~

This is what i call ONC (One Nigh Confidence). It's confidence that you gain after aporoaching few sets. Sometimes you get ONC from social proof.
Good job, i am proud of you. I wanted to ask you if you used both your line and my line, i was just curious if there would be difference.

Scooby
03-23-2006, 10:57 PM
I am sure running day game will make you super confident in the bar/club and other environments where people are expecting to talk to others.
Ah yes, a fellow day gamer - yep theres opportunities everywhere. Read this for my thoughts, if you havent already:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5365
And yes, it does increase your confidence. My current mission: im experimenting with turning up to a club alone, and gaming at night. Challenging stuff!

Baby Girl
03-24-2006, 12:25 AM
This is what i call ONC (One Nigh Confidence). It's confidence that you gain after aporoaching few sets. Sometimes you get ONC from social proof.
Good job, i am proud of you. I wanted to ask you if you used both your line and my line, i was just curious if there would be difference. I didn't use both lines, i used yours because it was better... Thanks TrueStory...
5 hours and then another 3 sets in the salad section... almost looking forward to it.
Peace.
BG x

TrueStory
03-24-2006, 12:29 AM
What time do you go to lunch????
It's 3:30 AM EST... lol

Baby Girl
03-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Lunch break sarging is great...though my advice is to do it a fair distance away from your office. I did it yesterday and naively approached a girl who worked on the same floor as me by mistake. Shit happens.
No way damage... I want to leave such a good impression with everyone that i approach, they are going to want to know how to contact me again. If they know where i work good... if i have sarged their mother by the cauliflowers, good. I am aiming for an 80% number close success rate on the street. Until that time, i will be sarging with gusto.

Pied_piper
03-25-2006, 08:15 AM
BabyGirl you make me proud!