PDA

View Full Version : Houston Hotspots?

Khanman
02-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Hey anybody from Houston(TX) know of any hotspots here? 18+ or 21+?

Khanman
03-09-2008, 03:02 PM
ok well people have looked at this thread but not posted so there are houston guys out there, if youre 21+ go to i think its la strata downtown on sundays, they have what they call sunday funday and its pitchers of mimosa for cheap and my brother goes there often, anybody know anything else good even if its a real busy coffee shop(besides everysingle starbucks)

goodrake
03-12-2008, 04:30 PM
For day game on the weekend, the Galleria Mall usually has an assortment of HB's of all ages walking around, and working in the stores. The Woodlands Mall isn't as nice, but there seems to be no shortage of MILFs and younger girls there on the weekends too.

I'm not sure what Dave and Buster's on Westheimer is like on Friday or the weekends, everytime I've been was on a weeknight, and the girls all seemed to have come with guys. Not sure about their 18+ to 21 policy either as far as the game room area.

No shortage of girls at the rodeo the one year I went, either.

sdnightfly
03-14-2008, 12:02 AM
I would think Kemah and old(?) Galveston were good spots for under 21.

That Hypermall's pretty nice.

Houston's got the St Patrick's parade this weekend, I would think there's a big turnout.

Houston Rodeo - 7 bucks just for the fair, 20 for the rodeo and more for the concerts. But that's a whole day from what my brother told me (I don't live in Houston but know some things about it).

If you're brave you could go to Joel Osteen's church and run game. 16,000 people, I'm sure there might be one or two potential #-closes, who are doing it to make the family happy. To me, Houston, Boston, Chicago, Vancouver Halifax, and San Diego have a lot less pretentiousness (even though the people from River Oaks crack me up.. that seems like a mix of oil barons, blueblood money and dot comers).

Studmaster
04-19-2008, 07:28 PM
What's up guys. I am looking to move to Houston from California and was hoping to check out the scene at Houston. I'll be in town in early May and would like to compare California love with Southern hospitality. Let me know if you are interested.