PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I'm shaking like a leaf!

Seascape
02-23-2008, 08:14 AM
I was going to run this opener on a two set of girls half my age, but I was feeling a bit of AA, and an easier set walked into the diner. No 3-second rule here, I had a good 10 minutes to talk myself out of it.

"Hi. This is going to seem really random, and maybe a bit out of place, but I saw you sitting in here, and I just had to say that you are..."

She looked concerned. I smiled at her friend, then looked back at her and just stared.

"...really..."

I smiled a little, and paused for what seemed like an hour.

"...beautiful. Hi, my name is..."

That's when the nervousness set in. I was so astonished that I did that that I can't even remember her name. Her friend's name is Jenn, and is actually the cuter one, but she looked really married. Lots of karats on her hand.

They looked like they wanted me to stay, but severe nervousness set in, so I told them to have a nice day and left.

Damn, when did I grow a pair? Thanks to Oliver T for the excellent gambit.

I think I just made someone's day. :)

sdnightfly
02-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Nothing wrong with saying that. You saw a potential red flag and prob. made her night, and it chips away at your AA.

Seascape
02-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Oh, absolutely. I see it as a win on every level. I didn't # close, but the point was just to work up the nerve and try a new opener on for size. I like it because even though it takes some nerve, I'm very comfortable with it, and it apparently has a huge success rate with newbies.

silversixone
02-23-2008, 04:47 PM
The next one will be easier.

Silver

Seascape
02-24-2008, 09:14 AM
Yeah, it was.

The third time took a bit of motivation, but it was fun and a little Evil Clown to follow it up with pointing at her friend and saying "Unlike her."

The approach is hard, but it's after it's over that I get that weird shaky internal state. I suppose if I run that opener 2-3 times per day, everyday, for a year, I'll get over it.

Milk
02-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Yeah, it was.

The third time took a bit of motivation, but it was fun and a little Evil Clown to follow it up with pointing at her friend and saying "Unlike her."

The approach is hard, but it's after it's over that I get that weird shaky internal state. I suppose if I run that opener 2-3 times per day, everyday, for a year, I'll get over it.

i know what youre saying, its hard.

i've done it i guess like 20 times now and its much better already.
it takes massive balls to approach directly DURING THE DAY.
mad props to anyone who does it(including myselfe).

the problem with direct opening is it has to be congruent. if you do it too much you run the risk of making it sound fake and withouth the right energy or worse no energy at all. it has to be a real thing..

i will just do it enought o get over the basic fear of doing it. besides that looking for a way to indirectly game during day. its all so much easier during the night.. but this is way more intresting with quality women, en a real interaction, and actual freedom of gaming/choice of women everywhere.